Worse than i thought!

Terrible news, sorry to hear it fella. Hope you heal quickly… Guess you’ll be on LB a lot more often now :slight_smile:

Thanks for the well wishes everyone:) The pain killers are amazing they are called Tramadol and although they dont seem to relieve the pain very much, am I buzzin! Wow! I gotta be carefull not to be online emailing or posting on LB whilst under the influence, LOL

redz man im sorry to hear this dude, must be painfull!

hope you recover soon bro, we have yet to meet man!

GWS

ps- can i have some pills!?:w00t::smiley:

sorry to hear that

Sorry to hear that Mate, no wonder you have pain. Get well soon

Take care and make sure you do everything necessary to get your sternum to heal properly. The sternum provides important support for your chest and ribs and if it doesn’t knit properly that leads to more strain on your thoracic spine causing back problems in later life.

…and you dont want that …TRUST ME!!!

My advice is to get an MRI if your’e still concerned. Its amazing what the thing can do.

(I’ll hopefully be seeing you on the 12th so let us know if you need anything doing)

OUCH!!! :pinch: Sounds really bad, really sorry to hear about it.

Take care

wishin you all the best, & hope you have a speedy recovery:)

Be careful, they are working trust me and are highly addictive as they are an opioid and can leave you feeling A little cold turkey…until you work out what it is and take another and then at regular intervals…and you get the picture. Take care fella.

jeeze!!! and theres you messing wid ur r1 the very next day damn hope u heal up soon and ur not in to much pain

So sorry to hear of your ‘off’ at BH and subsequent injuries… I work in a private medical field and see patients, all the time, with fractures that the local NHS hospital have missed… the worst was a post RTA fractured C3 (broken neck)!!! Eek!!! :ermm:

I wish you a speedy recovery and hope you are back on your bike again very soon! :smiley:

OUCH ! get well soon x

Really sorry to hear this Jason. Hope you heal quickly.

Was once given diamorphine for a burns injury - now that stuff cures pain! :smiley: The one shot lasted me for dayzzzz