Worker caught having sex with Henry Hoover

:crazy:

I`ve got one of those at work, i wonder how good it is.;):stuck_out_tongue:

We’re not allow one at work, we have a Pole so I doubt any work would get done!!! :smiley:

Cleaning his underpants!!! lol, that’s hillarious :stuck_out_tongue:

I guess shane will be looking for a new job now then:hehe::hehe:

I’ve always found a Dyson cleaned my pants well, not tried Henry :hehe:

When later questioned by his employers, the man said he was vacuuming his underpants, which was “a common practice in Poland”

i love that one :smiley:

The Dyson should be better as it has not bag for better sucktion.

He lost his job! That must have come as a blow…:pinch:TAXI!

He must have been a sucker for punishment

look at the smile on Henrys face!

LMAO,

“famous for its looks, but under its fascia lies a powerful, reliable vacuum cleaner ready to go time and time again.”

wish my girlfriend was a Henry Hoover lmao

Brilliant. “I know, noone’s looking, I’ll just sh*g the hoover…” ?!? God knows which part of the bicycle the other bloke was going for. I used to work as a doctor and we had some comedy stories of “accidents” like that. I had a patient myself whose problem involve a monkey wrench…trying to keep a straight face while she gave me the explanation was not easy…

i’ve heard stories of people turning up at a&e to have matchbox toys or even little light bulbs removed from their… backsides :w00t:

That is hilarious! I have just moved business premises and someone has asked for my old Henry hoover for his garage… hmm… :blink::wink:

I have the version that washes at the same time as sucking - the sensation is almost life like!:smiley:

I read that article at work, he must be really desperado hehehe LOL

“And in 1993, Karl Watkins, an electrician, was jailed for having sex with pavements in Redditch, Worcs.”

Pavements? How does that work then; between the cracks? That’s not something you want to be showing off in public.

Sex with pavements in Redditch sounds absoloutly perverted to me, what a sicko.

I generally only have sex with pavements in the Purley area, you get a much better quality pavement in South London.

Membership is free, they even have thier own web site, Fivestar drives and pavements.com,

Honest, I’ve even seen thier vans on the road and also signs in peoples gardens I’m told they leave the sign after the deed has been done.

:D:D:D:D