WOMEN ONLY CARPARK

Don’t blame me, I never took the foto.

Attachments

hehehehe, better not comment for my own saftey!!!

LOL, great!!

[sarcasm]Haha, very funny… [/sarcasm] And, topical. If we’re still living in the 1950s. Move on, it’s the 21st century, and this kind of stereotyping is quite frankly offensive.

Hey P, it’s only a joke for fun… chill sister

shhhhhhhhhhhhh havent you got some housework or washing to do…

Your in trouble now Flats… hehehehehe

Hey i dont know what your talking about, someone must have hijacked my account start an ivestigation immeadiatly my name shall not be tarnished with such outlandish and wrongfull views…

Okey dokey.

Don’t remember letting you down from your room yet…

Attachments

bill_gates.gif

sorry, but can i go out tomorrow, i want to ride my bike

hehehehe… Go on let him out!!!

hey if we are going to be bashing drivers - lets be fair to all sexes.

Driving to the office this morning on the motorway…

…I looked over to my right and there was a woman in a brand new Mercedes doing 90 miles per hour with her face up close to her rear view mirror putting on her eyeliner!

I looked away for a couple of seconds and when I looked back she was halfway over in my lane still working on that makeup!!

It scared me (I’m a man) so much that I dropped my electric shaver, which, knocked the bacon roll out of my other hand. In all the confusion of trying to straighten out the car using my knees against the steering wheel, it knocked my mobile from my ear, which fell into the coffee between my legs, causing it to splash and burn me, causing me to scream, which made me drop the cigarette out of my mouth, ruined my shirt and disconnected an important call!!

Damn Women Drivers!!!

way I see it, men have more accidents and are aggressive drivers, women are safer drivers but lack spacial awareness.

That’s not sexist, it’s been proven.

No need to get the hump, I can’t knit a pair of socks to save my life ;p

Have you got the address of that car park??

My wife won’t tell me where she got her new valet parking job!!

haha…looks a bit like tiggi’s parking

You just haven’t met Hels - best parallel parker in the Northern Hemisphere - guaranteed to get into spaces hitherto un-parked by man, woman or those in the indeterminate gender community. (Apart from the one time I had to get two elderly ladies in Palmers Green to direct me in, but that was an exception to the rule)

The challenge is on- I find a space, those of us with cars turn up, and place bets on the quickest and most accurate parker. It’s a no brainer;):smiley:

Hope you’re cafeful parking your shiny new toy. :slight_smile:

:w00t:

What I wanna know, is how did Pavia get “Posts: 1,998, Visits: 1”. Never logged out,or posted a LOT in one sitting? :smiley:

System upgrades and db resets most likely.