Why you should ignore/mot acknowledge Trolls - An old Polish proverb

Oo I do enjoy a bit of myth … Pandora was the first woman , made from the earth , made as a punishment for men . All part of the punishment for Promethius stealing fire ,us using it blah blah . She was built to trick us and every woman who came after her would do the same . She let everything out of her jar,barrel ,box … except for hope , hope remained eternal .

From her is the race of women and female kind:
of her is the deadly race and tribe of women who
live amongst mortal men to their great trouble,
no helpmates in hateful poverty, but only in wealth.

I sorted the troll.
I have got rid of the 2 most infested threads. That is easier than hiding posts.
Any suspicions please let me know

About time!! but good work mate.

So trolls are no longer welcome on LB? Does this mean I can’t take the mick out of any of our 6 fingered friends from Norfolk anymore? :smiley:

One for old times sake (For Rixxy and Hels) - How can you tell a virgin in Norfolk? She can run faster than her brother :D:D:D

BL

bluelagos :slight_smile: Since I have joined you wont be the first to knock down. I’m really concidering becoming a troll, have all necessary ingredients, easy annoyed, looking for a hug… with sort of “elephant memory” and I love revenge. And was pushed few times here and there so it is really tempting to start trolling few oldtimers to show them they are not center of the universe :slight_smile:

I even have a plan to change name to be not recognised by Szymon scripting, only what is stopping me is already printed jumper :stuck_out_tongue:

But still don’t know such a bloody good jokes as you are.

R