Why is this Forum

[quote] Ginger, then why don't you organise rides rather than spitting your bile in such a way... Come to BM every now and then, there are always at least 3 or 4 bikes there even in the winter.  --- WildBoy [/quote]

I have been down to Borough Market …but the last time i went there there was no body there …I later found out people were at the Bike Shed …See I dont work in london I live and Work up in Northampton so can sometimes get down depending on what time I finish work …And as for the rideout …Yes i did post one up in the rideout section …but noone seems to really look there anymore …maybe I should have posted it in the General Chat …Thats my bad and for that Im Sorry

ginger
Give it sometime till the weather gets better

[quote] Ginger, then why don't you organise rides rather than spitting your bile in such a way... Come to BM every now and then, there are always at least 3 or 4 bikes there even in the winter.  --- WildBoy [/quote]

I have been down to Borough Market …but the last time i went there there was no body there …I later found out people were at the Bike Shed …See I dont work in london I live and Work up in Northampton so can sometimes get down depending on what time I finish work …And as for the rideout …Yes i did post one up in the rideout section …but noone seems to really look there anymore …maybe I should have posted it in the General Chat …Thats my bad and for that Im Sorry

ginger
Give it sometime till the weather gets better
WildBoy
there was a group rideout in march 11 years ago organised by myself and a couple of other bikers https://londonbikers.com/forums/posts/530515/france-rideout-1732007&p=2  and another page here https://londonbikers.com/forums/posts/291147/tlb-france-ride-out-17th-march-2007

I really wouldn’t brag about that event if I were you! But again, each to their own.

I’m not bragging about the event , I’m just mearly stating that back then this forum was buzzing 

Bikes getting nicked left and right in London must have played some part in it.

Bikes getting nicked left and right in London must have played some part in it.
Slacker
Think that's the affordability aspect.