Why Good Morning?..

Why must we say Good Morning to eachother?.. why not Good Afternoon or Good Day, Good Evening or Good Night?.. what makes the morning so special?..

Absolutely. Happy Thursday everyone.

Why not…?

USELESS INFO …

History suggests that the origin was infact a daily blessing such as the Irish one below which has been shortened to Good Morning…

May good luck pursue you each morning and night.

As you are aware living in Germany they do greet Morning, Noon, Day, evening and night…

But hell just a have a good one !

Jeni

do you have big tits?

I hope so

Anyways… Happy Damn Thursday!!!

Only relevant as long as the a r s e, thighs and waist are not of similar dimensions please!

because every day on my bike is a sunny day and I’m alive and healthy, I have a view that if you you are happy it makes everyone happy …smiles

THATS MADE ME HAPPY!!!..

“I’m going as fast as I can!!!”

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!..

Shows your ignorence of the female form

H

errrrrm… hush puppy, her screen name is 38DD

Dont care what shoes you wear mate,

Puppy wish I was these days, those days are looooong gone

H

Thank you H…

Jeni x

But someone with a username meaning a large chest size, shouldn’t be surprised/offended being asked such questions, surely?

Your welcome hun, just getting a bit fed up with some members trying to score cheap shots off the opposite sex. we’re all riders FFS

shut up Mr. Runt. did i give you persmission to post on my topic?..

ignorace is bliss and possitivity is the aim of the day and 38ddddddd would be lovely… yeah i’m a 40dddddddddd

This is a members forum an I post where I like, if you want a fight mate help your self

H

goes to get some popcorn and a cuppa

you’re lucky im in a different country!..

im gonna be looking for you.