why did....

Well hopefully you werent too hard done by, what with all that foreign student/tourist totty clogging up Windsor 7 days a week, hanging round there must be a bit of an ordeal . . .

quote:
Though as it happens it IS usually women who have problems with the U turn - my instructor told me that I am the first women he has ever taught that didn’t drop the bike learning the u-turn - whereas he hardly ever has a guy drop the bike and he can’t understand why women find it more difficult because actually they take more notice of the instructions!

THIS IS BECAUSE US FELLA’S NEVER GET DIRECTIONS WRONG…THUS ELIMINATING THE NEED TO CARRY OUT THE SIMPLE U-TURN MANOUVER

Oh and what happened to women not needing any help eh eh eh thought you could all look after yourselfs? lol

Andrew how do the girls know your a big bloke?

WRONG DIRECTIONS NEVER!! I’M LIKE A HUMAN TOMTOM! APART FROM THE FIRST TIME GOIN TO CUBANA!

Simple really, Mike and Andrew are the good looking ones, so of course we wanted them to come along and we enjoyed a good view whoever was in front.

I feel sick

Just lazyness really isnt it, ya just cant read maps and ya just cant look after yourselfs lol

HAHAHAAH! I got one from Charlie and hope to never get lost again! lol

You did well girls! When is the next one planned?

Why, have you eaten something which didn’t agree with you?

Andrew a big sexy man? What did it for you the dayglow jacket lol

ah so he wasnt in instructor mode, shame on you Andrew you should be setting an example. Reflective bibs people! lol How long before he sees this and gives me a yellow card?

Dayglow yellow works every time, don’t get me started on the orange!

Nah stick to me xmas lights ta