Who was your Idol when you were small?

I loved Kylie when she was in neighbours and thought Roland Rat was the bees knees

Steve Austin - used to go around in slow mo all the time making the noises. Slow mo fights with my bro where the best.

That’s Steve Austin the Six Million Dollar Man, thought I’d better clarify that, as I just goggled and found there is some wrestling dude with the same name.

liam brady

Bruce Dickinson/James Hetfield/Phil Anselmo :slight_smile:

He-Man, She-Ra, Superman, Supergirl, Spiderman etc (in fact, why the hell wasnt there a SpiderGIRL!? nimble acrobatic woman!? The guys would LOVE it!)

Do they have to be real people tho?

And before you say it, the PowerPuff Girls were invented by the time Id grown up (well, grown upWARDS anyway)…

My Grandad if that counts…

And James Bond :smiley: (Sean Connery of course, Roger Moore a close second if anyone wants to pick up the “who was the best 007” argument… anyway…)

Spider-Girl (May “Mayday” Parker) is a fictional comic book superheroine active in an alternate future of Marvel Comics’ shared universe, the Marvel Universe. The character was created by Tom DeFalco and Ron Frenz as a spin-off of the Spider-Man character, and first appeared in What If (Vol. 2) #105 (1998). She later acquired her own ongoing comic book, Spider-Girl, written by DeFalco and drawn by Frenz and Pat Olliffe, which is the longest-running superhero book with a lead female character ever published by Marvel.

Not that I’m a comic geek, but there was only one ‘special’ spider. Besides Marvel sucks:D

I met Roland Rat when I was a kid, our school sung xmas carols on TVAM. Oh the days of my youth. I also met the pre-slut Ulrika, and Saint and Greeves, and Paul Young was on the show.

But my Idols were Evel and Mr T.

Predator…

and mr hetfield;) and bazza sheene!:smiley:

Wonderwoman!!!

James Hunt the F1 driver.

Liam Brady of Arsenal

I might just try and dig that out! :slight_smile: Ta! :hehe:

jimi hendrix
:slight_smile:
oh so cool

Kevin Keegan. It’s the only time in my life that I owned a replica football shirt!

I thought Michael Jackson was brilliant! I’d like to say it was before he went weird but…he’s always been stange so…what can can i say?

Barry Sheene… and Ponch from CHiPS

Had to be the incrdible hulk!:smiley: closely followed by the bionic man:w00t:

Mr T and Ian Wright

Ayrton Senna!! my hero and best f1 driver of all times!!:slight_smile: