Who wants a dog?

You are right, that why we never sell pupiies in time for xmas. I also make sure i get to know the owners well, i try, to the best of my ability, that the dogs are well placed, they have a fantastic nature, and I have kept in touch with the previous owners, and they all still own their dogs. Irresponsible breeders just bin em out to anyone, and dont care about the breeding, or the homes they go to.
There should be a ban on selling pups within a month of xmas!

I have to agree with Mel, I got my little baby Skye from a breeder 4 years ago, the breeder was brilliant, very informative and wanted the best for the little pups, he has always said if we ever had any problems or feel we couldn’t look after Skye anymore that we were to contact him 1st and he would either help with the problems or take her back to be rehomed rather than sending them to an animal home and taking up their space, even if it was 10 years down the line, most breeders are responsible liek this and I am sure Mel is too.

Oh and Mel, I’ll take the whole litter :w00t: :w00t: Weimaraner’s are gorgeous looking dogs, love their eye’s, shame I don’t have space at the mo for another doggy :slight_smile:

There is a family up in Liverppol that is in need of a new dog.

That’s well below the belt. (Considering they also lost a 4 year old boy).

:angry: very bad taste!!!

To be very, very sick - That’s probably what the dog thought about the child.But this sad case.yet another in a string of deaths of children, highlights the risks of having aggressive, badly trained fighting dogs around children and humans generally. It is just down to proper training. A few years ago I was in Africa in Zambia staying on a game farm. They had a huge big Rhodesian Ridgeback hunting dog. Which slept in a kennel outside to deter Lions from getting at the Horse stables. Around humans it was totally soppy and docile it could have easily knocked you over but never did. But I saw it, at the owners command, grab an Impala that the owner had just shot, swing it up in the air and break the antelopes neck to make sure it was dead and did not suffer anymore. The Ridgeback had been led to the kill by a pair of Jack Russells. Lovely sweet little dogs they were. The Impala steaks we had that night were also very sweet and tasty.

Mel

**I am considering whether or not to have another litter of Weimeraner’s. They make very loyal loving pets. But dont know if its a good idea during a financial downturn period.

i think that’s very brave of you Mel. Having multiple births of any sort can’t be easy, but having a litter of pups has got to be a lot of labour for a young lady.

Who said she was “young” or a “lady”?!?..INCOMING!!! :w00t:

+1. would love a dog but theres no way i’d be around to look after it properly. i keep thinking oh it’ll be nice when i can retire and have a dog or 2. im only 24 :smiley:

I’ve always liked Weimaraners but having two whippets and two cats is enough for the moment i think!

You should train the up on obedience then when they are about a year old sell them to the army for a mint, they make great tracker dogs. Ive got one as a tracker dog now. He is awsome, took a week to get a bond with him now he is loyal to me and does as he is told. Absaloutly awsome on the tracks and he is a strong dog, stronger than the GSD’s that we have as trackers. Takin him back to germany with me too which os a bonus

**Who wants a dog?

No thanks i have my hands full with these 2 :D**

Attachments

perry-002.jpg

perry-003.jpg

i sold these english mastifs a couple months back,i had 10 and took deposits within 5 weeks .these pups are not cheap at 1200 hundred but they are show quality and have exerllent pededrees.they all went to fantastic homes and we stay in touch with all the owners,if they have problems with them we will help and if they become to much for them we will find them new homes.

Attachments

DSCN0022.jpg

DSCN0002.jpg

DSCN0026.jpg

my-pictures-1100--8589394157034510808.jpg