Which one would you get?

I’m trying to get as new a cbr as poss, but from looking at mcn and autrader I think that might be the 2004 model.

how much you want to spend I have 4 imports from the US…08 models but good prices…

I had a 1999 GSXR600 and loved it, tried a 2000/1 blade and it was awsome. I have a 96 blade, a Fazer 600 and a TL1000s at the moment. Next year I am going to look for a 2001 blade.

2000/1 blades are a dark horse, excellent value for money and overlooked by most which is their mistake, it won’t be mine.

Ofcourse after that the next on the list is a 2004 ZX10 then a 2006 Z1.

Best be off to work then…:stuck_out_tongue:

My top price at the moment is £4k.

okay these are a bit more than that…

900 no contest.

If you are short enough and only plan to use it for commuting &/or Sunday blast, get the 600 … If you are tall, or want to do long trips (or carry pillion), then go go for the 900.

Having spent the last 3 years on a 600rr5 and the 3 years before that on a 2000 Blade RRY I can tell you they are two totally different bikes.The Blade is definately the more comfortable of the two, and better if carrying a pillion, it is easier on the wrists and more forgiving on your body in traffic, whereas the 600rr5 is more track focussed, and exceptionally good fun in the twisties, although you have to work the engine to get the most from it I find it hard work in town, luckily I dont have to come into the city very often :slight_smile:

You really should get a test ride on both as although they are both good bikes, they are totally different beasts :slight_smile:

Oh yeah the Blade also has a boot for your sangers :wink: with the 600 you may get your fags and a box of matches under the rear seat if your lucky :smiley: