Where to do a spot of shopping

shes not expecting anything special cos you all ways **** it up !!!

so why bother !! she wont be any more dissapointed than last year if you mess up again !! but if you try and fail she’ll just moan about it .

stick £20 in a card and get her a punch of flowers from tescos !!!

thats what id do

oh by the way im single :w00t::w00t:

hahahahaha this post made me laugh so much…

Right I’m off to do the deed! wish me luck :smiley:

Ive got got a tenner and im not afraid to use it :stuck_out_tongue:

And?? Have you got change from your tenner :slight_smile:

errrrr! not really!

I feel another shiiiit out year coming on! Bought a couple of CD’s! and found a t-shirt i think she will like, which they didnt have in her size so i ordered! (which basically means it wont be here for next weekend).

Why do i get the fear so much going in womens shops! I walk in do a quick lap! then walk out hastly! :blush:

see my idea wasnt so bad was it !!!

just tell her u love her

always works and cheaper

or there some well cheap holiday deals at mo

My husband feels your pain :stuck_out_tongue:

So, what did you buy?

I feel another shiiiit out year coming on! Bought a couple of CD’s! and found a t-shirt i think she will like, which they didnt have in her size so i ordered! (which basically means it wont be here for next weekend).

Should have gone to Specsavers :stuck_out_tongue:

A couple of CDs???:w00t: Are you having a laugh?? Do you actually want to ever get laid again?? How about this for an idea… Get online and look up The Sanctuary (health Spa) in Covent Garden. Book her in for a day, add a massage to the price and bobs your blimmin uncle!! Its a nice surprise (if she likes being pampered!) you get brownie points for originality and to top it off, you get a whole days riding to yourself!! ta daa!!! :smiley:

Well your obviously still alive (according to recent posts anyway) but I’d love to know, how did the t-shirt and cds go down???

:Whistling:

Bunch of flowers? A couple of C.D.'s? Bloody hell, how do you stay together?

1: The card when she wakes up is important as is the tea/breakfast you made.

2: Imaginitive trivia is more important than average or even expensive when it comes to presents.

3: Making your partner feel special for the day is paramount, whatever you do to achieve that.

Or you could just forget the whole f888ing thing and put up with a couple of days G.B.H. of the ear. Works for me most years.

He is definately avoiding answering this :Whistling: