Where not to spray ACF-50?

apart from the obvious : Brake-disks and pads were else should you not spray ACF-50??

Don’t spray the chain either - the o-rings in your chain might not like whatever chemicals they use and deteriorate faster than they should do - apart from that just spray everything after you’ve washed it and it’s still wet. :slight_smile:

are plastics ok? worried about them getting accidentally sprayed

I don’t know to be honest mate - fact is I’ve sprayed my bikes with it in the past - including all over the fork legs and stanchions - so some must have gone on the paintwork (mudguard and fairing) and i never noticed any damage to the paintwork.

here is all the info you need http://www.acf-50.co.uk/motorcycle.htm

ACF50 will not hurt your plastics in fact it brings black matt plastic up brilliant!

just got some from hein gericke for £12 cant wait to try it out:cool:

Doi you want to come around and wash/ACF50 my bike?

Just to try it out, of course, make sure it works, that sort of thing.

Bit early for a typo Old Guy, sorry we didn`t make it to BM on Wednesday.

We`ll have to arrange a private rendezvous.:slight_smile: x

i can test the disk and calipers on yours to see if it works:w00t:

I think im gonna head to HG tomorrow and get some as well…I paid to have mine done with all year biker last month, so it probably only needs a top up.

I need to give mine a wash before it goes in for its service… the only problem is that i dont have a hose to spray it down when I’m done cleaning it, carrying my bucket of water up and down 3 flights of stairs is a proper ball ache, still it’ll keep me fit! :slight_smile:

gants hill HG have sold out of acf50 but will stock next week:)

I’ll give the stockwell branch a bell in the morning, i need to get some chain lube anyhow…

so mad-dog, what else did you buy on your trip to HG today? a chest protector, acf… the credit crunch musn’t be affecting east london?:smiley:

MAD-DOG Dhofty

*oldguy (10/01/2009) Doi you want to come around and wash/ACF50 my bike? **

Just to try it out, of course, make sure it works, that sort of thing.*

i can test the disk and calipers on yours to see if it works

Tried the BMW special of oil cooled disks once when the fork seal failed big time.

Would you be offended if I declined your offer?

the chest protector was needed when ms mad-dog looked at the bank statment:w00t: … forgot to buy a protective cup tho:pinch:

wtf that dont sound good:w00t: but does sound like your the right man for the job:D

Oil cooled discs.

Amazing how fast you can go down through the gears, even on a BM, when your approaching a round a bout with no front brakes.

Stops them rusting:)

A large price to pay I think.

Also, heavy on underwear.

We ride commando!:D:P:):w00t::cool:;):blush::sick: