Wheel jockey or Rollastand?

Hello,Did any of you ever use a rollastand or wheel jockey? If so, how helpful is it to use it and do you have the standard version or the one for heavy bikes?Thinking about one of these:http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000GU0XRO/ref=ox_sc_act_title_1?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=A1LKON3BQ3L8YDhttp://www.amazon.com/Wheel-Jockey-Rollstand-Positioner-Lubrication/dp/B006LM4UZC/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1396293702&sr=8-1&keywords=wheel+jockey

My mate got a jockey wheel for his bike trailer, made things much easier on trackdays.

He comes around to mine, loads up my bike along side his, un hitch and wheel the trailer into the garage using the jockey wheel.

Load up the car with leathers, stands, warmers, petrol, tools etc

On the track day morning, ****, shower, open garage, hitch up trailer, then on your way

Makes things so much quicker!

Admit it Paul, you’ve not actually clicked on the links have you? :wink:

You forget to tell us the type of bike and what you want it for?

Get a paddock stand, bike lift or bike jack.

Something that will raise the wheel clear off the ground will be much more versatile

In the past I’ve used a 1½ ton trolley jack and axle stands.

Or you could use blocks of wood, Delboy gives you an idea here

Improvise, adapt and overcome :wink:

big advocate of axle stands here too. can’t trip over them like with a paddock stand.

those rollers look handy, but you still have to get the bike straight and steady in the first place. Plus with the wheel in the air, you can check the wheel bearings.

ABBA paddock stand with optional front wheel lift too. Solid, stable easy to lift & work under. Both wheels off the ground and suspension fully unloaded- got my vote

I looked into the abba kit some time back, felt it was overpriced for what it was

abba superbike stand only £91.95
abba front lift arm another £49.95

I used a trolley jack…knocker the fkr off it though !!! then threw some ratchet straps over beams job done

LOL…ha ha, you got me!

I never knew they were called jockey wheels…

To answer the original question, I have just bought a warrior bike lift, 100 quid from demon tweeks, fantastic bit of kit, both wheels off the ground, swivels on a sixpence