What's red and white and doesnt start?

My poxy bike lol

Ade

Attachments

oh, i thought it was yellow and black - my poxy bike lol

Attachments

March04bikesgarage 002.jpg

It’s about the only way I can keep up with you hon!! Do you want that bit to make it go back again now??!

Seriously tho … sorry to hear you can’t get her going still and with the lovely weather we’ve had this weekend you must be gutted!

Gutted aint the word babe,just look at her now!!!

I thought that as i am doing the starter motor i may aswell do the oil and filter…

then thought i may aswell put a new clutch in it…

then thought i may aswell rewire the headlights properly…

then thought i may aswell get the forks re-sealed…

then thought i may aswell get the fecker painted…

Ade

Attachments

… and you were going to take a look at mine for me!!!

of course,no probs hun,u should see it when its all back together with its new paint,should be looking damn fine then an you will be able to check the paint out to see if my mate is worthy of painting your bike lol, hows the cold now?

Ade

Shall look forward to seeing her back in one bit … of course you’ll be needing to test her out lots and see if we can find that knee-down corner again!

Cold is much much betterer now thanks … getting soaked on way to/at/ on way back from Brands last weekend prob didn’t help

Yes yes yes,knee down corner a must,and the saussie sarnies too,dont forget those lol,shall i pull a plug lead off to give you a chance this time

Ade

… and preferably with one arm behind your back!

Hahahaha the throttle arm by any chance hun? seriously tho,am up for a ride when its back together

Ade

You say that to all the girls!

no… just you babe lol

Ade

Well… i got me forks back all resealed… have fitted me new clutch… just waiting for the starter motor to come back from repair… and have a couple of bits of the bodywork back from the paintshop… its slowly starting to all come together…

Ade

Attachments