What scent do you wear?

Lol. Actually, I think over the past few days what with my big bike test and everything, my scent has very much been l’eau de stress.

“Angel” or Allure by chanel or jean paul gaultier.

Jean Paul Gaultier, if only to fondle the bottle! :smiley:

Cartier delices, gucci envy and envy me, contradiction, saraha jessica lovely and ralph laurant blue . there plenty more more but those are my main ones i love perfume i have about 15 different bottles.

aramis , when i can afford it …mostly lynx …

oh and being a bodger at heart …10/40 / wd40 / brake fluid and my personal fav’s unleaded or LPG

and carb cleaner for the night out :cool:

Eau de Humanity

:D:P

Its all about Chanel Allure Sport! :wink:

Yikes, the dreaded knob-rot. You been sniffing through my letter-box, Terry? :crazy:

lol this thread. Bikers compare perfumes…hee hee

Eau de savage - brewed from Abo’s armpits :slight_smile:

Horn

And Issey Miyake

its all about city glam by armani really really nice… makes me feel all girlie. :smiley:

for men’s smells hugo boss elements was very appealing… dont think men can buy it anymore but thats a lush smell.

Last time you have a distinct perfume of unleaded, 10W40 oil, and chain lube. :D:P;)

Febreze, though that’s only when you’ve got me down to my undies.

WD40 for me

I usually wear Channel but my mrs bought Hugo Boss for me at christmass.

for me its:

lacoste essential (when im out)

GT85 (when im at work only as i get covered in the stuff almost everyday)

Mines Dolce and Gabbana ‘the One’ which I am dangerously near the end hint hint Haggis

But what I really want to know is what does Smiled and Trojan wear because whenever I get a hug at BM they always smell bloooody gorgeous :slight_smile:

pagan man

I have a small perfumery in my bathroom.

Armani - Black Code
Hugo - Deep Blue
Dior - Farenheight
CK - Be
CK - escape
Hugo - pure

I like to have choice

Why do you guys have to wear scent anyway? There’s nothin like natural pheromones mmmmmmmmm:P