What is your favourite bike you've owned...?

Thanks Conrad. I miss that bike, even now almost 10 years after selling it. You’ll love your blade, the engines are awesome.

So many favourite bikes and favourite bike moments

Biggest smile favourite bike came when Dad took the stabilisers of my 1959 Raleigh (might have a photo somewhere) :smiley:

Top smiley favourite bike has to be

Courtesy of BSA, my first ride a 1968 BSA works D14 Bantam, two awesome summers of trials riding :smiley:

excuse the poor quality cheap 1960’s camera action shot

^^^ i love the sidies art. thats bradley wiggins aint it?:slight_smile:

Mungo wotsits

Lovely stuff Art. I’ve never ridden a real old bike like that but I do hope to one day… Mind you, it wasn’t an old bike at the time you were riding it!

It was brand new straight from the factory :smiley:

Although the base design was 20 years old, going out of production 3 years later in 1971 due to a changes in the Driving Licence Regulations

Here’s a (slightly) better shot

No gloves, no helmet just a boiler suit and welly boots :w00t:

I was just 14 years old, happy days

:Wow: whoops i think my account got hacked by Juno!

black ones are clearly better, theyre faster too!

BMW K1300R love her :slight_smile:

Black or red, don’t matter, either way they’re smashing bikes. Managed an indicated 150 on my trusty old red. How’s your one doing Boris, brought the mileage up in line with the Bros yet? :wink:

Mine was my Honda Blackbird Loved That Bike
Went All Over On It
Wish Never Sold It But Needs Be

[quote]
Conrad B (06/05/2013)

haha, not yet, shes been spending most of the time sitting around waiting for me (no commuting by bike at the moment), and she sounds like there is a race system fitted, i think it time for some new downpipes :stuck_out_tongue:

mine has to have been my 1986 fzr400 genesis, spent nearly two years building this little beast.
definetly my best ride!

her name was Envy, i wish id have kept her! :frowning:

mine was my nc30, handled so well, at 6’2" i looked pretty silly on it.

don’t have a pic of my one but it was this colour scheme…

http://www.motorcyclespecs.co.za/Gallery/Honda%20VFR400R%2090%20%204.jpg

its very close between the 05 Hornet and the 09 CB1R. Love them both! I think if i had to pick one it would have been the CB1R due to the better engine and higher/bigger feel to it (fits me better)

Still have mine.:smiley: Bought new in 1981, my old z750 is still great fun to ride, easy to work on and looks wise, a one off. Was also sorry to px my ZRX 1100 for the Tuono. Great bike and fond memories but just fancied something different and boy is the Aprilia different !! Totally mental to ride but threatens to send me mental with all it’s problems along the way. Still there’s always the zed…:cool:

My Arial square four.

My friend John still harps on about his squariel . I dont see the attraction , I prefer the Bonnie he keeps in the kitchen .

Oh my that Ariel looks amazing!

I wonder what the square four engine was like to ride… 1000cc must have seemed pretty massive in those days!