WHAT HAPPENED TO ALI.............

Hey Snap, hope you are well it is such a sad way to loose a person of our community.

so where ever your sole is now matey I hope its with your SV on the best bit of road you will ever know.

Yes. Thanks Snap for posting up those details. You and those who were there have been through so much.

Take some time out for you when these terrible events have settled down a bit and take care of yourself.

Thanks Sam for letting us know what happened. Brave of you mate to go through the events of the night again. RIP Ali

Hi Guys, i’m Kate, Neils wife and i’ve just read all the lovely messages you guys n gals have writen, well what can i say that you have’nt already said.
EXTREMELY TOUCHING TO SAY THE LEAST…

My heart goes out for his family & friends & the guys who where there at the scene,
Words are not enough at this time. Kate

Thanks Kate ! Welcome to LB

Thanks Cazer, Kate…

I just wish this had never happened

Please lets just leave it as Sam has said, no rumor, speculations or what you might think has happened.

R.I.P Ali

I have nothing to say, I am empty of words that fit the moment.

Thank you. Good to know the truth early, stops rumours and chinese whispers.

Must have hard thanx again

Im so very sorry to hear of your loss…im new to this forum & didnt know young Ali but ive experienced loss & my heart goes out to everyone that knew him. life is such a fragile thing so please, everyone take care out their.

A PRAYER FOR THE WILD AT HEART…

GOD SPEED ALI

Alex

Rest in peace Ali and be a free spirit. Snap, Jay & Kay - thank you for the update and being there to do the best you can.

The link was posted on my forum, I dont ride bikes, but lost a close friend to one last year RIP Ali… Ride On In Heaven Fella!

My thoughts are with Ali’s Family and Friends…

Thank you sexyclio! Welcome to LB! You don’t need to ride a bike to be here mate, we all are just having a good time together, you can even attend to our local meeting and chat with us

I am another that never knew Ali, but have been touched by the many messages i have seen posted here this week,

RIP Ali, and my deepest thoughts are with his family and friends…

Rest in peace ALI … very sorry for the loss …my thoughts are with his family.

Ride safely…

RIP

I only joined a few days ago so I obviously didnt know the poor fella. its really hard losing a friend like that. especially at such a young age. My heart goes out to his family and all that knew him. Take care.

RIP

im new on here and never met ali .may he rest in peace

I didn’t know him, but my condolences.