What festive treats do you look forward to?

Christmas pudding and brandy butter

What part of " apart from the obvious Christmas Pud and Cake etc…" don’t you understand kev?;):P:D

So be honest that is all that I really look forward to. It just completely finishes me off and makes sure that I sleep through the queens speech. :smiley:

It’s not only Xmas pud that has that effect :w00t:

double bubble at work

pigs in a blanket :smiley:

it wearing all those high viz vest the refelctions have finally started to affect his brain…talking of which, what happened to those pics of him in his high viz interview suit?

can’t use that one I already said it get your own!

This one?:smiley:

Attachments

Image028--8589771886457113298.jpg

:D:w00t::cool::blink::smooooth:

Separated at birth perhaps?:smiley:

Yes that would be the one, no wounder he got the job with a suit like that!

Especially with the recent news reports - shortage of lollipop ladies outside schools

Kevsta is thinking of becoming the Happy Slapper :w00t:

Without doubt the fact that I am getting 5 consecutive days off work as I have been working none stop since September. No paid holiday so no time off, except one day sick leave when I was feeling like death and one day to go to Birmingham NEC. What a bunch of whining a-holes. I went in one hour after I am supposed to start this morning, sent a text to the guy I work with and as soon as I get in I get a grilling about not returning to old habits, slacking off work. Being a team player… blah fecking blah. They didn’t seem to even notice I’ve not claimed for staying an hour over the night before. fekkers!

Was that your twin brother I saw at BSB Brands in October then?;):P:D

The day off :wink:

Turkey sandwiches with piccalilli

Not been working weekends although sometimes I’m more tired come Monday cos I have been out hitting the town to blow off a bit of steam. Could have been out again tonight but felt too hung over from yesterday and needed to rest!