What do you do?

I work for Transport for London doing customer/stakeholder research to help with decision making - well those decisions that Ken hasn’t already decided on anyway! Having infiltrated the ranks, I also make it my business to place bike-friendly bits of info in front of the people who make the call about allowing bikes in bus lanes, fund Bikesafe London, etc…

same here im a lorry driver but somedays i can do 70mph, it depends on the viechle that im in

Lead Materiel Supplier for the worlds so called ‘favourite airline’

No don’t have a base, I just work out on road…

get rid of buses lol

hey, leave our buses alone! they’re great, especially the bendy ones

The bendy ones are pretty cool but the others throw them away

I hate the bendy ones! They’re just way too long, there are certain sections in the City where they take the entire distance from one set of traffic lights to the next and never clear the junction before the lights change, causing congestion. And because of the length, they’re difficult to overtake, too.

Bring back the Routemaster!

Ooooh eeer misses

It’s not the size, it’s what you do with it

Graphic designer, doorman, LB late night patrol man

Copper / Filth / Fuzz / Pig / etc etc etc

Jolly nice bloke to boot, First time i met you this friday, and what an eggciting night it was too.

Plumber/handyman, am so handy I will screw anything.

As you know Charly … I don’t do tickets mate, half jacket 9mm rounds are more my thing.

Puppy, twas a pleasure to meet you as well mate. Looking forward to the next Leicester Square installment … amused me greatly that did.

I’m a lorry driver.

Licensed aircraft engineer

Am a Borough Manager for a national charity, associate trainer for London Office, and a Counsellor privately…kerching! kerching!

im sure you would…

im a finance manager as of tomorrow, in munchen, germany.

I’m an EVS/VT operator. Which basically means that I do the slo-mo replays in stuff like footy games, horse racing etc.

I win the most boring reply

Project Manager for an investment bank

Told you