What did you do today...

Thanks chick… felt abit better since eating a whole bag of maltesers :smiley: … but if i carry on eating them i will be requiring your services soon ! :PWorkshop is coming along fab!

Hope you feel better soon Hun x

Went for a spin round country lanes…sure i saw sneaky and co blasting in the opposite direction…then went on to southend and met up with tattoochick (stace) and others who had come up from the Ace for a ride…got home, put bikes away, got a takeaway and chilled out, going to beddie byes soon tho…:slight_smile:

I did my second day of my DAS, have got my final morning tomorrow and then the test in the afternoon!! :slight_smile:

Oi blade ya shoulda popped in for a cuppa:D and good luck on yer test Gazza:D

Went for a ride to Box Hill, very busy, Mr Ryka must have sold a million burgers today, some very special bikes on show.

Need some advice on altering some leather trousers/pants, buying some alpinestar track pants for the wife, she’s short and the pants are around 3 inches too long in the leg, how much to take them up and fit new zips?

:w00t: No scary prices. just PM me a rough estimate.

love the build/shed/worshop, did you build the the Gherkin tower?, it has similar qualities to the workshop.

Pm sent:D

Good luck fella ! :wink:

Good luck tomz fella.

Nice workshop/shed Wasp :slight_smile: