Westies stolen z750

Awwww matt so shocked bout this…i got everything crossed hoping you get it back.

Sorry to hear this Matt.

Unfortunately, I know exactly how you feel. :angry:

As I’m on there pretty much everyday, I’ll keep an eye on ebay for any Z750 parts. Did yours have any identifying marks?

Hope the insurance company plays fair when it comes to your payout or that the Police find the bike parked up somewhere whilst the scum check to see whether it has a Tracker.

You know those Trackers work miracles.

Scum if you’re reading this, better check who’s at the door. :wink:

:frowning: buddy hell sweetheart thats really ****, I have pinned the reg to my tank and will definately keep an eye out for you babe.

everything crossed for you xx

Matt

What can I say, I know how much you love that bike…hope you get her back…if not hope the 28 days go quick, and the insurance company are quick with their pay out…not the same though

Ah not good news to hear first thing in the morning, really gutted for you Westie…

Oh nuts - sorry to hear that and hope you either get it back in one piece or Ins payout quickly!

Westie, mate I’m soo sorry to hear about yer bike. I know only too well how this feels. I still haven’t replaced mine.

I really hope you have better luck with getting it back than I did.

All the best mate

Jedi

Unbelievable! That’s such a tasty 750, Westie, I can understand how lost you feel without it. Hope it turns up safe and sound.

If we see or hear anything I will let you know straight away. Well after we’ve called the police obviously

I AM SO MAD.!!!:crazy:

matt…im lost for words mate…and spitting bullets.

my ear is too the ground and eyes peeled…ive got a post it note on the bike of your reg…if i see it about…the’re gonna get hurt…

speak soon westiepants…;).

smiled:).

That’s sh1t news Matt, gutted for you!!

So gutted for ya m8. I’ll keep a note of ya number and keep an eye out at the Pounds but to be honest, its probably been stolen to order so unlikely to be found in one piece if it all. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but we don’t get a great deal of nice bikes coming in I’m afraid.

Hopefully she will be found though and I hope the people who stole her suffer.

Really sorry to hear this Westie. If I can do anything give me a shout.

westie…gutted for ya pal. :frowning:

you loved that zed, sounds like a pro jobmate, im hoping she comes back to you bud.

OH dear…so sorry to hear this Matt, hope you get her back…:crying:

That’s awful, Matt…

I really hope you get it back. Were the police hopeful?

Sorry Westie

I had my R6 stolen last night in South Croydon ( Hailing Park Road )

Scum

Sorry to hear this.

oh no, gutted for you hun, really hope u get it back x

******* scum i caught some kids about 17-20 trying to off mine in2 a van at sainsburys car park and when i went mad the security come down and tried having a go at me:ermm: ffs the 2nd time was out side me mates bar but when they see like 13 hairy bikers lool running for them they mad a sharp move off… and the 3rd time they had the cheek to say to me they lost there keys YER OK MATE IT’S MY ******* BIKE!!! …hope you get it back mate:(