Westies stolen z750

im sorry mate :frowning:

Westie, bloody ******* hell!!! You must be gutted:crying: Hope the Z comes back mate

Westie, iā€™m so sorry. Thatā€™s really really sh1t. I hope you get it back soon.

Mate, so sorry to hear about thisā€¦ know how you feel, so so guttingā€¦

Fingers crossed that you might get ya girl backā€¦

gutted for you hun, i know how you love that bike. FIngers are crossed for a safe return or a quick insurance payout :crying:

Sorry to hear this Matt. F*ckin scum!

Ah mate, bad luck :frowning:

Have you told the insurance company?

What chain did you use?? Did you find any debris from it on the ground?

Sorry to hear your news buddy, hope you get her back :frowning:

Ahh not good news at all. Hope you get to have a happy ending in this tale and that the scrotes get banged up good and proper.

What can I say, Matt? Thatā€™s crap, sorry to hear it. Good luck!

Sorry to hear that mate!! Thieves i hate them with passion.

just a quick update, firstly just wanna say thanks guys for all your calls, texts and wordsf support. :slight_smile:

i Rang the police at Marylebone last night who were very helpful, and gave me the crime ref number. Ive just got off the phone from my Insurance compan, they hae basically said i have to now wait 28 days to see if she turns up, if not they will then start proceedings for a payout.

Im still guted, it sems so unreal.

do you get a hire bike in the mean time?

Mate i am so sorry! :crying:

Sorry to hear, mate.
Proper gutting when your bike gets nicked (and Iā€™ve only ever had old shonkers stolen, never anything nice like yours)

So sorry to jear m8.

Any cctv footage? i mean it is harley st ffs, all the aston martins rols royces etc normally parked down there.

Sorry to hear that. Hope you get back on two wheels soon.

Bizarrely, I am on a hire bike identical (apart from that itā€™s standard) to yours.

Not really my thing (I like twins), but a competent bike to ride.

Sorry W - feel I know the Z750 from the pics you posted of the can and the puncture and eveything. Hope you get it back.

For cryin out loud!! :angry: Very sorry to hear that Matt, fingers crossed for ya mate.

Canā€™t believe it :pinch:

After just saying this is the longest Iā€™ve known you have one bike :blink:

Fingers crossed you get a call to cheer you up :slight_smile: