Well that's me in the sh*t

Left a set of chinos with belt in the changing rooms on Friday, together with shoes, and several shirts for this week.

Duly arrived this morning at work and headed off to the showers. Had shower, did the hair, and cleaned the old mouth bones. Chucked the shirt on, and in went the cuffs. Turned to my trousers … my trousers !!! Where the f*ck are my trousers??

What I saw was the wooden coat hanger, my belt (having been removed from the trousers belt loops) over the hanger’s hook … BUT NO TROUSERS !!!

At this point I started to panic … “what the f*ck am I going to do for my 10:30 Client meeting !!??” I said to myself.

Well to cut a long story short, I’m now sat here in shirt and leather biking trousers, waiting to see a new Client in half an hour. Thank f*ck he’s a biking enthusiast - and will hopefully see the funny side.

So, on the same vein as Stolen Bikes … please keep your eyes out for a pair of brown Maine chinos (36 short) possibly somewhere in the Waterloo area. They’re likely to be being worn by the thief, so please detain them by whatever measures are needed!!!

you leave your wardrobe in the changing rooms, not at your desk?

I think you might find someone was in at the weekend and had an accident, your chinos saved them disgrace

heheheh this made my morning!

you leave your wardrobe in the changing rooms, not at your desk?

I think you might find someone was in at the weekend and had an accident, your chinos saved them disgrace

me_groovy
More  chance of having things stolen from around your workstation than the changing rooms with which to gain access to, you needed to go through TWO coded doors.

It was an inside job I tell you !!!

Anyway - must go. About to meet my Client and try and explain all … !

Left a set of chinos with belt in the changing rooms on Friday, together with shoes, and several shirts for this week.

Duly arrived this morning at work and headed off to the showers. Had shower, did the hair, and cleaned the old mouth bones. squeezed the shirt on (abit like clingfilm around a sausage) , and in went the cuffs. Turned to my trousers … my trousers !!! Where the f*ck are my trousers??

What I saw was the wooden coat hanger, my belt (having been removed from the trousers belt loops) over the hanger’s hook … BUT NO TROUSERS !!!

At this point I started to panic … “what the f*ck am I going to do for my 10:30 Client meeting !!??” I said to myself.

Well to cut a long story short (my Legs Are Shorter), I’m now sat here in shirt and leather thong, waiting to see a new Client for half an hours service Thank f*ck he’s a biking enthusiast & bring his own lube with him - and will hopefully putout.

So, on the same vein as Stolen Bikes … please keep your eyes out for a pair of brown Maine chinos “do people still wear brown”  (42 short With a glory hole zip in the arse area) possibly somewhere in the Waterloo area. They’re likely to be being worn by a portly thief, so please detain them by whatever measures are needed!!!

IanWilliamson

Corrected for you

Forgot my work jeans once, spent half a day in leather trousers until I could head out and get some more jeans over lunch. Happened to coincide with a hot summers day and when a new joiner started on my team and I had a tonne of induction meetings. He didn’t stay long… I now keep a spare pair of jeans in my work drawer just for such occasions… 

Well Client has gone … and how we did laugh !!!

Let’s see if he comes back …

What trade are you in?

If you were in the fashion trade maybe you could’ve passed it off as a niche style!

What trade are you in?

If you were in the fashion trade maybe you could’ve passed it off as a niche style!

DrWhooligan
he is in the male flesh trade

He’s a stripper?! Bingo bango! Leather pants were probably perfect then!