Welcome to the new LB site!

e-mail sent, thanks.

Pricetta thanks for all your hard work dragging us into the 21st century:)

hopefully back on the up then jay.
I tried using the reply bit to the right of your post but does not seem to work.

Thanks Choprocker. We’ll get there, stick with it :slight_smile:

Oh, the ‘reply’ text on the right is just indicative, it’s not meant to do anything. Perhaps it could be worded better.

It’s more of a post description at the moment than a button to reply me thinks.

**R

Have to say, really enjoying the “Latest” feature at the top of the page. Its getting me involved in areas of LB I wouldn’t normally bother with. Opening new avenues of interest. Well done.

I’m continually baffled that people browse forums in any other way.

I agree, I only ever used recent posts on the old platform and only use latest on this, don’t see the point of the segregation, daily post count isn’t high enough, YET

Same here. It’s not new and was the only way I viewed the last forum. Surely it was a massive pain to view it any other way?

it depends if you are not visiting the site too often the latest view isnt that helpful. for example you might want to see what people have been posting in the Video/picture area, or the streetfighter corner. the latest view wouldnt give you that

Yeah, I get that, it’s just that I’ve generally found it easiest to see one list of topics and pick out those I’m interested in than to go through subforums one-by-one. It gets trickier when you’ve millions of subforums, but then I think a reddit-style approach where you still get the list of recent posts from those forums you’re intersted in is much better than going forum-to-forum.

But, yeah, I’m not really advocating for it’s removal.

deleted

Liking the new improvements put on today Jay. Keep at it :slight_smile:

Muchos gracias senor/senorita!