Welcome Back

Welcome Back m8 well I take it ya back great time had I hope

welcome back Jay and Foxy hope a great time was had and some photos were taken

see you at the ace sometime

Also to Cezar welcome back

Welcome back!

-Hennessy

Welcome back! Yep, we missed you! Things have gone a bit out of control here in your absence… For a moment, I thought I was logged on www.89.com

Who’s 89.com ?

Welcome back!Hope you both had a great holiday! I know what you mean,Paivi

Indeed welcome back Jay & Tasha, hope you had a blinding time.

Aw, thanks guys! We’re just getting back into things here, though I’ve come down with a nasty virus/fever, so am bed-bound at the moment. LB will start back up now, with news and editorial, and I can get back to sorting out any teething troubles with the new site.

We had a fab time in spain, and yes, there’ll be loads of pics to share when I get a free bit of time

Good for us that you are all back, but, I suppose you would rather still be out there. Hopefully catch up soon.

Hello you all! I got back sunday morning and it was -1 at Gatwick Not recuperated of the trauma yet as in the Costa Blanca I didn’t get one day bellow 20 degrees and always sunny!

Hope you all are ok… I’m really lost at work and here at LB…

Been racking my brains that i forgot to do sumthin on this site and then realized it today…welcome back jay & tasha, hope you guys had an awesome time in spain…dude those rays that you caught are gonna help get you thru your local weather for the next 4 months eh!