WAS MADE A GRANDAD THURSDAY MORNING

I WAS MADE A GRANDAD THURSDAY MORNING.

MOTHER AND BABY ARE DOING FINE

I AM A VERY PROUD GRANDAD

WILL PUT PICS ON WHEN I CAN.

WOO HOO:D

Many congrats

great news mate…granpa:D

Its nice to be reminded that your getting on in life eh grandad? :P:P Congratulations to all of you especially the mum who did the work;)

Congratulations :smiley: hope mum and baby are doing well :slight_smile:

I have a spare tree or two you can use as a walking stick…congrats to all though…I reckon grandchildren are the best kind of kids, you can give them back…

Way-hey! :w00t: Very many congratulations!:cool:

nice one, congrats

Congratulations mate! :slight_smile:

congrats to mum, and to grandpa!:smiley:

no driving them round in that pimp mobile of yours…you will emabarrass the little’un;):stuck_out_tongue:

Congratulations!!

Use of a bold large typeface . . . hmmm . . . ARE YOU SHOUTING GRANDAD!? :smiley:

congrats fella, com’on with the photos…

Congrats granpaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :stuck_out_tongue: this time its better cos u can give em back, shut the door and get ur slippers and pipe out to settle down and watch eastenders !! :w00t:

(in your case, shut the door, get ur bike kit on and eff off) !! :P:D:P

Congrats Paul. Does this mean you need to act more responsibly? Slippers and pipe?:slight_smile:

Congrats fella all the best to mother and baby.

Attachments

grandad-paul.jpg

Congratulations! :smiley:

Congratulations, well done on becoming a Grandad, best regards to Mum and Baby, hope the dad isn’t making too much tea for everyone!

How about a londonbikers Christening (ride past) to welcome londonbikers newest member?:wink:

congrates granpa :wink:

well done to mum n baby…nightmare being a grandad still not got used to it from monday :D:D

get the pix up then then we got 2 new Lb members this week :slight_smile:

Congratulations old man! Good to hear mum and baby are doing well. :slight_smile:

Does this mean your are joining Steve in the slippers and cocoa brigade? :stuck_out_tongue: