Warning: Road surface

The BCR took the B183 into Takely towards the back of Stanstead this morning. Anyone using that road between Molehill Green and Takely needs to use extreme caution over the next few days at least. The road surface is greasy like I have never seen any road surface before. I dont know if its just the first bit of rain on that road for a while, or something to do with the Airport. It was lethal this morning…

Attachments

aajygfyfse.JPG

all the fun im missing out on… its sooooo not fair

Anyway i did that road with the snow on it last year on my way down to you guys the day we decided to make the breaky stop at tesco’s cause it was so damn cold and gettin dangerous with the cars

Yeah, it was ace this morning on a 150+hp sportsbike!:blink:

But George I didn’t think you liked having both wheels in alignment :slight_smile:

[quote]
Afro (11/10/2009)

On my proper bike I dont mind. On the plastic bike I was thinking more about the repair bill!:pinch:

Funny thing is. As the bike went from a rear wheel slide-fishtail-slide into a 2 wheel slide all I could think of was your thread about pulling the clutch in?:smiley: But the time I had the clutch half way in the bike had slid on to the centre of the lane (the diesel line) which ironically was not slimy?:cool: So I’d like to be able to tell you how fabulous I am for saving it, but it sorted its self on the grippy bit of tarmac whilst I was screaming like a ninny and looking for somewhere soft to crash!:smiley:

Apparently the bloke in front of me on a black ZX10 was having the same kinda fun as I was. But for some strange reason I missed his shenanigans!:wink:

Apparently the bloke in front of me on a black ZX10 was having the same kinda fun as I was. But for some strange reason I missed his shenanigans!:wink:
[/quote]

I thought you were right up my arse as we went into that(normally) nice right hander!!! I too would like to claim that it was just a showboating two wheel drift towards the fast approaching kerb,but that would be downright wrong:w00t:

So was that terrible smell after the slides coming from you or me?:smiley:

Sounds like it was fun then! :smiley:

Surely the local council should have cleaned the road…unless they didn’t know it was gonna be that bad…lets hope they sort it!

Damn my bike in the shop, i’m missing all the fun.:stuck_out_tongue:

Rear wheel drifting is something i am trying to master, not as easy as Melandri makes it look…

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h_16O5rT4KY

Erm, BCR = both wheels m8:P Nurse!

Went through there today(as the sun was shining and I’m off) and it was perfectly fine,must have been combination of something in the surface and the dampness!!!

Had a lovely ride on my lonesome:D

Oh yeah, since the apple of Rita’s eye weren’t there you thought you’d push-up when you’d get noticed ugh?:angry:

:smiley:

You’re just too throttle happy Sneaky…Smooth and progressive :hehe: