Wardrobe Clear-out: Leathers, Jacket and Boots

Have a few bits for sale:

• Triumph Leather Jacket (Black)

Size 40/50. Very durable, made of thick leather (1.2mm I think), comes with a zip-in vest for extra warmth. There’s no armor but there are pockets to put it in.
    Bought new about two years ago. Spent most of it’s life in my wardrobe. Hardly used, worn less than 10 times. Excellent condition - no marks or blemishes.
    Original price £260 looking to get £150.

• Hein Gericke Leather Jackets and Pants

Jacket Size: 50 D, 34 USA, 32 UK, 42 F (elbow and shoulder armor)
    Pants Size: 48 D, 32 USA, 30 UK, 40 F (knee protection)
    This is an entry level Hein Gericke set that can be zipped together to use as a suit (as pictured). These were purchased new around the same time as the Triumph jacket but used a little bit more. The jacket was used on a two-week European trip plus a few trips from London to a Luton/Stansted airport. The pants are almost new as they were a replacement for the ones I was using on the European trip and they only have seen a few trips to the airports. Again, they are both in excellent condition.
    They were: jacket £169 pants £139: looking to get around £160 for both

• TCX Competizione S Gore-Tex Boots

Size 43
    I believe they are the same as the ones from here: TCX Competizione S Gore-Tex - thebikerstore.co.uk
    They have some scratches on plastic bits but leather, zips and velcro are all in excellent condition and the boots still have a little bit of new boots smell left. Also purchased new.
    Looking to get £100.

Can make a special package deal if anyone’s interested in :slight_smile:

To give some idea about sizes my measurements are as follows:
height: almost 6’ (182cm), waist: 31’’, chest 40’’

I am located in central London. Please drop me a PM or email me if you have any questions.