Wales Weekend 24-27th May 2013 - Pillions welcome

I know most interested are going with Ang to Wales. Just wanted to post up this as I have got a nice B&B in Hereford as a base to explore Wales. Bank Holiday is 24th - 27th May. Idea being we all arrive independently on friday night (happy to lead a group ride from west london if that’s preferred) at the Hereford B&B and use Sat & Sunday to explore at a leisurely pace the wonders of Wales. Retrurning Monday via a tourist route.I am taking my wife would be good if we had a few biker couples coming along to make it more of a weekend break than riding endurance for 3 days. Hereford is good as its a nice town and if any of the pillions want a none riding day they have the delights of Hereford on their doorstep. Choice of B&B reflects somewhere we would stay as a couple rather than the lowest cost option. The B&B will give us all a 5% discount in the rates below BUT to get that we need to contact them by phone or email and use the group name “HBAM”. I have cut and pasted the details from the B&B. Once you have booked direct please let me know on here by posting or PM please (include an email address so I can establish a distribution list). Its a holiday weekend so all riders welcome. Those of a more progressive nature may wish to organise their own rideouts - I will be leading the chilled ones B&B Data is as follows :I will offer a 5% discount to any member of your group, however many rooms are booked. Using HBAM as the code name would be good.In order to get the discount, emphasise that your colleagues MUST book the three nights break direct by phone (01432 273991) or by email ([email protected]) – NOT via Somervillehouse website or via a booking site.They can see the hotel and the rooms available on http://www.somervillehouse.net but they need to book the room they want direct with us.The rooms we have left are:1. Small standard double room £77/night2. Single with en suite £60 per night3. Large luxury room with superkingbed etc £112 per night4. Large Superior room with ‘Sleigh’ bed £107 per night7. Standard double room on 2nd floor £88 per night8 Standard double room on 2nd floor £88 per night11. Standard double room on lower ground floor £88 per nightAll prices are inclusive of delicious breakfast and VAT. All rooms have en suite facilities and FREE wifiThis has been posted with another group too hence the “HBAM” codename for discounts Already booked my room so the more the merrier. First come first served - just let me know if your coming once you have booked a room :slight_smile:

Dear Bazacasa

I am very interested in your little jolly into the Valleys. I would also like to bring my partner to share my double room, could you please enquire if the hotel is Gay friendly.

Glen.

lol…:cool:

Please feel free to contact them yourself and book direct captain. :slight_smile:

I’d be surprised if it wasn’t a gay friendly establishment considering the name of the place :hehe:

They are abivalent about sexuality but dodgy moustaches are NOT welcome on men or women :smiley:

Beware the road captain!!! he leaves big oily stains and skid marks on the sheets!!!:blush: