W*nkers at work

you could try the old ‘fish behind the radiator’ trick…

Stick a dead fish behind his radiator and see how long he lasts then, eh?

:blink:

I know the feeling!

I resigned and got a new job - that helps. Easy to say that though, obviously…

After I go to the office or into site or others workshops I am thankful that I work alone most of the time with nothing but my radio for conversation :cool:

im having a miserable time in my new job as a CAD draughtsman . just over 3 months now have been here. the bosses are brothers, many of the others here are their sons. the two bosses are loud, and obnoxious. i hate it here. desperately trying to get another job in IT. always a stressful astmosphere everyday here. lots of pressure. have applied for many through monster but no one replies to me

if it wasnt for the monthly outgoings i have id have walked out by now. really unhappy

Who still uses monster for IT recruitment…? not sure about your line of speciality but as an Infrastructure guy, jobserve and cwjobs are the big ones to keep an eye on.,…good luck

Might give it a shot :slight_smile:

And this aint the best time to find another job either huh…on the hunt as we speak

hmmm - i do like having a few fit birds to flirt with in an office environment…much as i dislike being indoors all day

yup…

I hope you’re not talking about pulling off blonde jokes…on blondes…? that’s the one thing they actually do take seriously…

Thing is these sort of situations can easily end up in an endless battle…me personally - i like to keep things simple…but on my last day i shall remember your quote…

I can live without that for the peace and solitude of my own workshop , I have even taken to locking my doors now so people have to knock . I go and be social in the canteen for breakfast and lunch but thats enough .