Various bits of Ladies and Gents clothing for sale

I’m having one of my regular wardrobe culls and I have these for rehoming:

Rukka Lobster gloves, size 7 on the label which is XS (?). Excellent condition and used on the bike only a couple of times as they’re too big. £40. SOLD.

Ladies Spidi leather trousers. Italian size 40 which is about a UK size 8. They come up quite large and fit more like a 10 although the waist is tiny. I bought them from ebay and I’ve never worn them. £40.

Men’s Knox armoured mesh under shirt. Size XS. New with tags but it does have a lot of bobbling. £30.

EXO2 heated gloves. Size XXS. Worn a few times but as they’re a tad too big for me and I’m a fair weather wuss, they’re in fab condition. All wiring present. £40.

Alpinestars ladies Kerry kevlar jeans. US size 4, which is a UK size 8. They do come up quite big and are more like a size 10. Hip and knee armouring. Another ebay buy and I’ve never worn them. £40. SOLD

Local pick up or delivery preferred (OX11) but I can easily do postage as well. Offers welcome :slight_smile:

Exo2 are to small for me but a bargain for someone else.

I had a set and for the price we’re pretty good I have to say.

The Rukka gloves and A’stars jeans are now sold. The other bits are now on eBay, but I’ll take them off there if any LBer wants first dibs.