Various bike clothing etc for sale

Kit for sale:

Corner 1 piece leathers **
Black with Silver highlights size 50/40 ** £115
Removable knee/ shin, shoulder and elbow inserts. Comes with stock sliders and some titanium sparkies (both untouched I’m afraid).
It is a bit dusty (can be cleaned) and there is a small rip on one of the knee accordion panels, but other than that is in great condition.

Wolf Tech leather gloves
size Medium/ 9 £20 .
These have seen better days and have been rescued by our very own WASP. They would suit someone looking for an entry level/ first pair of thick leather gloves. Hard knuckle protection, ‘anti-roll’ bridge between ring and little finger of each hand, hardened rubber cuff protection, wrist and cuff velcro closure. Will supply a pair of size S inner gloves if need be (to help pad them out a bit).

Hornet pillion rail
£10

Fitted '98 Hornet (and will probably up to '03)

This post has been edited to reflect available items and lower prices - yes, LOWER prices! :w00t:
Madness!

Attachments

leather_front.jpg

leathers-back.jpg

leathers_logo.jpg

leathers_rip.jpg

wolf_1.jpg

wolf_2.jpg

how easy is it to fit the horn?
mine sounds like its dying

That depends on the bike TBH. Should be simple on a CG.

If he doesn’t want the horn I will take it Garret.

More info:

Buying

• Unfortunately, I am not in a position to hold items for someone; money in hand gets the item.
  • I am looking for a decent pair of soft panniers (e.g. Oxford Humpback) and will consider part X either way depending on items(s).
  • Sorry no swaps/ part exchange for anything else than, possibly, the panniers.
  • I’ll be at the Ace today on the LAA stand, Borough Market on Wednesday and theAce next Friday; so I can bring stuff along if you want. Also can deliver to central London next week.
  • PM me for my mobile number for any more information.

about the 1 piece

• I’m about 5’7" and medium build and it is a snug fit (as a leather suit should be).
  • You are welcome to come to Putney and try it on before buying, but no timewasters please - you know how it is :wink:

horn sold pending collection.

more photos

Attachments

tucano_liner.jpg

balaclava.jpg

The stuff has to go this week!
Come on people, purchase my wares.

B.U.M.P.

leathers reduced to £150.

Tucano gloves,
horn,
balaclava,

SOLD

I am back in London (Putney) for Friday and Saturday next week (4th&5th of Feb).

I don’t use these leathers or gloves and would like to sell them while I’m back home.
Collection from SW15 only I’m afraid.

Cheers!

B.U.M.P. for tomorrow!

Come and try them on at least. Free cup of Guy Martin style tea included :wink: