Vacation Time!

The girls and I (my wife and daughter) will be leaving Friday morning for our big vacation…we’re taking a week-long cruise across the Gulf of Mexico from Galveston, Texas to Cozumel, Mexico…then Progresso, Mexico…then back to Galveston.

We’ve got a Jeep rented for a morning of trail riding through the jungles of Cozumel…down to a private beach to spend the afternoon snorkeling…while we’re ashore in Progresso, we’re taking a day trip to the ancient Mayan city of Uxmal.

We’re all burned out and are counting down the hours to departure.

thats some good news!!..well for you anyway eh…

have a great time and think of us back here freezing

Have a good one.
So when do you leave and come back again?
And more importantly… what’s your address and what is the make of your alarm? :wink:
Have a nice holiday…

Gregman… I’m so jealous man… Let us see the photos when you get back… :slight_smile:

Count on it, Miss Foxy

How are you guys doing, by the way?

Hehehe…

Here in America, we have VERY effective alarm systems. Mine is called a “Smith and Wesson Three Five Seven” LOL

We’re doing real good Gregman… Just working very hard on the site and not much time for anything else… Oh, we get to eat and sleep a bit too… lol…

Jay and I will try and get a break in sometime in the new year when things are a little more quiet, but we’re not sure where we’re going to go yet… mmm, somewhere hot is calling…

What is it that they say about “All work and no play?”

I’m pretty envious of European vacations…you guys get FAR more time off than I do…and have many more interesting choices when it comes to choosing a place to Holiday. A friend of mine in Bergamo, Italy just got back from Leptis Magna in Libya…before that she spent 2 weeks at a spa in Turkey…tough, tough life that girl lives. LOL