Update on meet for drinks...

There I fixted it for you :smiley:

I think thats better :smiley:

Hope he’s nicer that the last one :stuck_out_tongue:

i told u i cant make it :stuck_out_tongue:

Really hope i can make it…only know Hels and the Jetstreams, so’ll would be good to meet up with other LB’ers.:slight_smile:

And me!

:blush: Oh yeah, sorry mate. ;)For the record, i have met others from this 'ere forum…Terry Moto, Garret, Asbo and more, just a few names down for Saturday i’ve yet to meet.:slight_smile:

will b there about 7ish cu there :smiley:

I’ll be coming when I finish work, so time I’ll be there. No idea, but I’ll be there.

I should be there too. Sounds like fun :slight_smile:

i shall be there with the most gorgeous man in the world! :):D:hehe:

Have you got a new boyfriend?:w00t: Alex must be heartbroken:D

But I’m not going !!

Hope you all have a great time guys, looking forward to hear about the mayhem on the thread tomorrow.

I hope to pop by to meet the gang!:cool:

Well I am having a lazy Saturday morning sitting here in my PJs. Look forward to seeing you folks later. I will be there about 7.15 ish. Really look forward to a post new year drink up.

Yes Emsee / Martin you know more than just Hels and the Jetsreams, as you can see from the collection of oddballs with your good self on some sunny day when the weather was warmer :smiley:

:

Oh and for those that do not know who I am I have been told I look like Brian May from Queen.

hey we will be there tonight, we are coming with alex gold, speed junkie, superoli + wife and of course the lovely Mrs rixxy!

i wont be going tonight :frowning: got to get up early to watch the SPURS play tomorrow :smiley: so have fun everyone, remember pics for the funny bits :smiley:

COYS

:smiley: