Ueber Stupendous Praise - Motorcycle Centre Blindley Heath

You may know me as the Toby-1-kenobi, or even the motuhy one with the facial hair overload…but one thing I know I am is paranoid and overly careful. Concerns for the internal workings of the Millenium Falcon (2000 ZX9R E1) have meant I had to get in touch with the chaps at the Motorcycle Centre where I bought it from originally to see if they can sort me out…

Now picture the situation…just bought a second hand bike. Never owned one like it before. Something feels wrong. Enough that you KNOW its gonna need a pro to look it over. Then you think, right, now I’ve gotta call the dealer, and there’s always something in the back of your mind that says, “They’re gonna try and wriggle out of this, or take me for a ride cos I’m not very experienced…” right…?

WRONG. Blindley Heath, Motorcycle Centre. I called up, said hi. Tim remembered me. I explained the problem. He said. Get it down to us and we’ll sort it out. NO muss no fuss, no lies, no wriggling. Just get it to us, we’ll sort it.

THAT IS EXACTLY THE KIND OF SERVICE I WANT FORM EVERY COMPANY I EVER BUY SOMETHING FROM!!!