Tuesday 5th June Learner friendly and new to bigger bikes ride out

Im in Art sounds like good fun for my first LB ride-out…:smiley:

Yh woozy i’ll be starting at the tea hut too dude

ok, see u then

kewl!

anyone got a spare LB sticker i can have too?

Yh i Wanted to get some LB stickers aswell lol :hehe:

I have two LB stickers …

I’ll trade for a mug of tea :slight_smile:

if over my man-flu i’m in on this. will meet at high beech on the cbr 250

deal!

cant do this now, after a car decided to get too friendly with my bike :crazy:

May I suggest a pit stop in Ongar as well Art?

There are toilet facilities and a petrol station there (Tesco express too) it is usually where I stop on the way to FF.

Sorry to hear that Boris :frowning:

Deal Cuppa tea for a sticker lol

Boris sorry about that dude i hope your alright dude…

@ woozy-uk and XTR Cam You’ll have to split the cost of a cuppa and have one sticker each or toss for the pair :w00t:

@ Kaos, with all these P stops Jamie may as well come along inter webby linky wotsit here

Im sure well sort summin out…

I take it that linky is pretty much our route and the markes are P stops.

could of got yourself 2 cuppers lol

i dont know weather or not to come theres 2 things swaying my mind 1 i only get around 80-100 miles a tank and 2 im running my bike in atm done around 200miles sofar =/

@ XTR Cam Yes, that’s pretty much the route, P stops at C, E, H and I well they don’t call it Water Lane for nothing

@ DTR Ross You’ll only need one re-fuelling and we pass through Ongar twice, a perfect route for running in there is at least one bend with a posted recommended speed of 20mph :wink:

lol sod it im in xd

Cool art sounds like its gonna be a good laught… :w00t:

Cheers for all the info dude…

Yes ross :smiley:

If it isn’t pissing down then I shall be there as tail gunner. May have a pillion.

This isn’t aimed at anybody in particular its just a lot of people with smaller bikes generally don’t look after them as they should. If someone needs chain lube or any other consumables let me know in advance and I’ll (or Art) bring some with me. Can everybody make sure their bike is in a roadworthy condition and make sure it isn’t going to break down every 5 minutes as this delays the ride for everybody due to how the cornerman system works. I’ll have a puncture repair kit with me for everyone’s piece of mind.

as always very kind of you daniel, thanks!

as for the sticker! im not tossing in public for it, ill get arrested and put into belmarsh. so itll have to be a cuppa or some cake! :stuck_out_tongue: