Triumph Speed Triple 1050 Parts

**Arrow carbon cans + link pipe - £300 **

Cans are in excellent condition, link pipes have the usual discolouration and a few tar spots. Included are the baffles, mounting rings, manuals and plug for lambda sensor.

R&G Engine case sliders - £20 each

Left & right sliders for protecting your clutch and alternator covers. IMHO essential for the S3 as the alternator cover is paper thin, as I discovered to my cost! Very simple to fit and blend in well. Never touched tarmac!

R&G fork protector - £15

Excellent condition, again never crashed.

Triumph pillion grab rail - £30

Excellent condition.

Baglux tank protector & tank bag - £40 each

Both in excellent condition, the tank protector in particular is like new. Bag comes with rain cover & detachable interior pocket. Probably the best tank bag you can get for the S3.

Electrex World Regulator/Rectifier - £50

Used once - thought it was the source of a charging fault when it was some knackered alternator coils instead, so I changed the reg/rec back to the original. This one’s only been on the bike for one run, so it’s almost in ‘as new’ condition.

Triumph rear paddock stand - £20

I believe this will fit all Triumphs with a single-sided swingarm, but I’ll confirm that. Due to its size, this’ll have to be collection only from Windsor area. I’ll get a photo of the stand uploaded asap.

Any questions, please fire away! :slight_smile:

Hi, have you sold the grab rail? If not how much would postage be to Tewkesbury, Glos?
Cheers

As he advertised them 3 years ago you’ll be lucky:)

LMAO!

Really should check the date on posts, also explains why the parts seemed reasonably priced!!!

would like the grab rail and front fork protectors

Firstly, Welcome to LB

Secondly, You have made the same mistake as others on this thread…

2010… :Whistling: