Tribute Ride for Roy - In Memory.

Nothing like a moist ride on a sunday morning is there;)

Its just typical for a bank holiday isn’t it. Oh well out come the waterproofs.

See you all at Box at 10.

Not to bad this side of London (east) has been raining but is drying nicely now:) see you all later:cool:

The rain has stopped on the SW side - should be all dried up by 9am. The forecast is for dry weather for the rest of the day (probably).

didn’t I tell you this ride would get you moist in places you’ve never been?? lol

see you all soon - you bloody heroes…

just about to get on bikes and leave andyp69’s house

i even had to ring him to wake him (what a lazy sod)

see you at thurrock

just looking at that photo brought back memories too

Going to try and make it to Box Hill by 10:30 depart time, wish me luck :w00t:

Nice turnout people.
Shame about the rain going but it cleared and a lovely dry run home.

Well done to everyone that came, good effort.
Trust everyone got home safely.

Yes, well done you guys but was well worth getting drownded just to see Gingers new pillion riding technique :D:P:D

glad it went well…

so sorry i couldnt make it mike, im having a tough time at the mo mate, i wouldnt have been much fun.

look forward to seeing more pics.:slight_smile:

Few more pics:)

Well done - an enjoyable if soggy ride (but who decided to go over Devil’s Dyke into the rain clouds?) Glad to hear you raised so much - I look forward to seeing the final figure. (And the result of the stewards’ enquiry in the raffle!) :wink:

When I left I was planning on going East a short way then home - but the sun came out - it was glorious! So I decided to visit Newhaven Fort - somewhere I have been meaning to visit for years! It is very good. Lots of very interesting and informative audio visual and static displays about Newhaven and the fort from ancient to Cold War times plus all sorts of other strange stuff!

After a couple of hours there I set of home via the back lanes between Seaford and Golden Cross then up the A22 where I got to play with a BMW M3 driver (roll cage, wing, bonnet stripes etc) who really didn’t like being overtaken by a 250!

Sorry - I didn’t get any pictures of the ride - only of the fort!

Attachments

NF1.jpg

NF2.jpg

NF3.jpg

NF4.jpg

NF5.jpg

NF6.jpg

Nice to meet you PJ. We had a good time and returned via Littlehampton, Arundel, Petworth and Guildford in glorious sunshine!

Hello chaps and chapesses - this is Fallen Angel from TRC, but as you already have your own, I’ve had to go for my alter ego of FA. :Whistling:

Just wanted to link up to my pics from today - not too many but some.

Yay to everyone that made it today - was truly an honour to be a part of this.

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=46829&l=c1c82&id=713091492

Apologies to the 1098 owner for all the drooling over it…couple of shots I hope you don’t mind me keeping in my album there :kiss:

Well done FA, the pics are cool, I am sure there will be some more out there soon.

Thank you so much everyone what a fantastic day! ok the weather was poo, the wet roads gave everyone an arse twitch at some moment or another, but it was for a great cause - Macmillan, and to remember Roy - He would have enjoyed the ride and the day too I am certain.

Total cash and cheques raised today came to £805.02 so well done everyone.

Grand total: £1305.02 plus £1000 from my firm which equals = £2305.02

My family and I are very proud to know each and everyone of you - you are all heroes…thank you.

About 18 people said “when is the next one Mike?” so it looks good for next year eh?

Once again, thank you.
“we are born, and we die, it is what we do in between that makes the difference, what you all achieved today really made the difference.”

Very good pics, nice day out

Great day out, shame about the rain but managed to nip home and change my wet kit:P

Poor Gingers face when i pulled up next to him in Brighton with my new jacket on:Whistling: was the only one i could find.:wink:

FA, great pix looks like all had wonderful time

Nice pics, it was a good day out for a good cause.

I also enjoyed the dry ride home and found a good route home from Brighton. Sorry I didint chat to more people on the day.

A pleasure coming out for the ride, see you again at the next one. :slight_smile:

pics discs will be available from me soon, there is a video on you tube of it as well not very good due to weather,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_4DvKru_ueU