Tourist Trophy

Jeez I think I must be the only person dissapointed with this game I just found it WAY too basic…agreed the graphics are stupendous…and yes the bikes are great…its just not very challenging and far too limited in what you can do…I think by the second or third version it will get much better…just as the car version did.

Its by far a much better game in 2 player mode though…you ready for a drubbing tonight Jay

If you really want to try a good bike game then get the Isle of Man game its totally and unlike the Tourist Trophy game you can lock up the brakes, loose the front, get a tank slapper, leave darkies…and one of our reps who has raced and won at the TT say its stupidly accurate too!

Anyhow at least its got a proper bike in Tourist Trophy…

BUELL!!!

I tried the 'ring and got a 8:30 time on the first go (GSXR 750), then got it to a best of 8:13 on the same bike. Found the race bikes too unstable but will practice more The 999r goes well round there I find, bit more stable than some others.

Need more practice to break 8 mnins

You BIG GIRLS BLOUSE!

7:42 first proper attempt with the JOMO GSXR1000…think I only crashed and died 4 times

Gonna try with the Kiyonari Suzuka bike as I find it alot nicer to use

YOUR SO GETTING THRASHED TONIGHT MAN!

I’m still working out the controls…still MUCH too hamfisted…not so much with the steering…but definitely with the throttle and braking. I have it set on the Pro setting…manual transmission…independent front and rear brakes…it’s just going to take some time to get the hang of it.

I’m hooked, though…this will make seeing my bike up on it’s stands for the Winter much easier to digest.

new record: 7m.11s.

cant seem to beat it

finished the game completely. have everything, waiting for the new one to come out.

peace.

I won the GSX-R750 and GSX-R600 last night…I’m having a blast with this game and am kicking myself for waiting this long to get it. It’s quality!

Next up, memorizing Laguna Seca aboard my trusty 750…It would be a dream (or a nightmare if you blow the uphill left hander leading into the corkscrew) to ride that track IRL.

Which “in game” circuit do you like the best?

James, sorry mate, we were building my new garage and doing the calendar shoot! No time for games As for being a whimp, I’ll try harder in future, hehe…,

Gregman, I can’t remember the names, but one of the American ones (not Laguna) and the 'ring do it for me. There’s a few nice road (not city) circuits I like as well…

There only £95 pound in most stores!!

7 mins 11 secs on the 999r. Cant get close with the others!