Toseland muffs it up

The James Toseland / Ryuichi Kiyonari pairing that posed the biggest threat to the Suzuki, as the BSB points leader went head-to-head with WSBK regular Yukio Kagayama in the early stages

The bid turned sour when Kiyonari turned the #11 bike over to Toseland at the end of the first hour. Keen to take up where his team-mate had left off, the Briton pushed too hard in his opening laps, crashing after just three laps of the famous Suzuka track. Approaching the Dunlop Curve, the front end tucked under and the WSBK points leader was down. Toseland managed to get the CBR1000RR back to the pits, but the HRC crew declared the machine too badly damaged to continue.

He better pull his socks up for this sunday or I won’t be happy!!!

This was one event Toseland didn’t want to f*** up like he did… I’d not like to be in his shoes come the end of the season.

“I wounder where all those GP offers have gone???”

Seems Like Tech3 Yamaha’s offer is looking a good option

I never thought he looked good in HannSpree colours anyway

Fingers crossed he wins the title this year. I hope he stays and defends it next season… I want to see a serious British contender in GP. Going to a 2nd/3rd rate team is not gonna do him any good. Hang on for a factory team!!

Ouch! That won’t do JT any favours!

I’d still keep Hayden on a GP bike over Toseland so no factory ride for him.

I think he should consider the Pramac D’antin offer as the Ducatis are very strong.

Normally JT is cool under pressure and rarely makes a mistake … he’s got to perform well for the home crowd on Sunday

You just want him to strip his leathers off again

Attachments

13109516.jpg