TL1000S 1997

I’m looking to sell / swap my TL1000S as I’m looking for something that’ll be a bit more suited to longer distance with panniers etc!The TL is a full power 1997 in pretty much standard trim. Its done about 24000 miles but this may go up a bit as I’m still using it. The only upgrades are:

Braided steel front brake lines,

Double bubble screen (so you can see the clocks when riding!)

Carbon rear hugger

LED rear indicators with box to correct flasher (I have the originals as well)

Renntec rear carrier (I also have a Renntec grab rail)

I also have a pair of ART cans (LOUD) that will go with the bike but they’re not currently fitted as its just been through the MOT but I’ll probably have fitted them in the next week or so as I’m more used to people hearing me coming!

The bike will also come with the single seat cowl and a set of new crash bungs that I’ve not got around to fitting and can have the original projector headlight (changed for the MOT) if wanted.

The MOT runs until 24th August 2009 and the tax runs out in January 2009.

Other than a couple of minor scratches / stone chips, the only problem is small crack on the left hand fairing but I’ve also got a replacement fairing (in red) that will go straight on. As the crack doesn’t affect the bike I’ve not bothered to fit the replacement.

I’m looking for offers in the region of £1500 but would be very interested in swaps / px for something like an FJ1200, Fazer 600 or 1000, CBR1000F etc particularly if it already had luggage etc.

PM me or contact me at [email protected]

Now on Ebay…
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=190247802096&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT&ih=009