Thursday roll call!

Morning all. No bike today … she’s gone in for some 15k mile TLC and a tinker around with the shims …

If this continues people are going to start carrying screw drivers concealed somewhere handy on their bikes and one day a little promising footballer and aspiring rapper is going to make the news, while some rider gets 10 years

When I had the attempted theft of my ZX10 at Newham’s offices - I did a ride around as ‘we’ had a description of the scooter, rider and passenger.

A VERY similar scooter, and at least one VERY similar person were sat outside of a house on Tollgate Road close to the A12 junction - along with 3 other scooters, 1 or 2 c.600cc motorbikes and another 3 ‘yobs’.

If this continues people are going to start carrying screw drivers concealed somewhere handy on their bikes and one day a little promising footballer and aspiring rapper is going to make the news, while some rider gets 10 years WildBoy
a travel can of deodorant would be a better option
If this continues people are going to start carrying screw drivers concealed somewhere handy on their bikes and one day a little promising footballer and aspiring rapper is going to make the news, while some rider gets 10 years WildBoy
a travel can of deodorant would be a better option Wise

Never heard about that one, how does it work?

Edit: you mean… to spray them?

Never heard about that one, how does it work? WildBoy
You knuckles will smell sweetly scented after you batter them ....

Never heard about that one, how does it work?

Edit: you mean… to spray them?

WildBoy
spray some in your face & tell me what if anything happens

Hey all - finally in work; hire bike is a dr-650 which is surprisingly good through traffic - and there was a lot of it :frowning:

I see, good and very legal idea

It was…before you plastered it on a public forum :grin:

I see, good and very legal idea

WildBoy
its not totally legal

but you cant get done for carry mace or pepper spray

It was.....before you plastered it on a public forum 😁 silveR6
haha yeah, MI6 is watching, I better put my special cap

a face only a mother can love :smiley:

And good evening.

I keep finding the 2 minutes of rain these past 2 days. Or is there a cloud over head…