Thursday roll call!

What’s going on! I already landed and you don’t even have a roll call ready?! Well, here you go then, kids! Ride safe today!

Abzero
Aceman
Acemans Cat
AndyCr15
Arfa
Art
Bang2Rights
banman
BigD
Big Red S
Blade
bluelagos
BobbyR1
Boris
brains_t
Cactus
ChrisB
Changyammi
Coppernut29
Curtis
Cypher
DangerousB
Eezie
Geoff B
GSXRAng
Hannibal
hogtrumpet
IanWilliamson
IMORTAL_Indian
Ironman
Janey
Jay
JAX
JesteR6
Jetstream
Kevsta
KTM D
makman
Marmablade
me_groovy
Michael
Miggy
mole
Motodrb
nails
National Treasure
Nic
nivag aka sand king
Panagiotis
pawel
Pricetta
Rixxy
Rosso
Rusty99
Scorch
SeanV4
Shaunicous aka Beast
SilveR6 - passed Fords Mod 1
Slacker
Slan aka Speedy Gonzales
Stevie78
Streetdouble
Stuart Fordyce
Szymon
T cat
TDJ
Tiggi
TimR
TheOC
The Sleeper
TimmyFox - 2015 Poo sticks champion
TheUnforgiven
Toony
Treacle
Triang - Ross
Tromboman
VelcroHead
Von
Westie
Whereisgibson
WildBoy
Win98se
Wise
Yourebarred
Zander
Zine - last on the list unless… Zorro signs up

Morning all!

Morning all

Morning, first ride to work and it was very pleasant and didn’t hurt the shoulder at all.

Morning!  Glad I made it in before the rain…meant to be going to Kensington Roof Gardens for drinks tonight…hmmmm

Morning all; bike in for a service today - so well she what delightful curtousy bike I get.

Morning all, except for the people that park like This in central London.

Attachments

photo_upload.jpg

Morning peeps
Enjoy hopefully the rain won’t materialise like yesterday

Morning everyone - got caught in the rain this morning - argh! Went to BM last night and only one was there! 

Morning everyone - got caught in the rain this morning - argh! Went to BM last night and only one was there!  JAX
TDJ was there & had his maracas out
Morning everyone - got caught in the rain this morning - argh! Went to BM last night and only one was there!  JAX
TDJ was there & had his maracas out Wise
I was dancing in back up...

Morning! 

Watch out for shits on scooters around Old Kent Road area. They were following and trying to force stop a fellow biker yesterday. 

Morning! 

Watch out for shits on scooters around Old Kent Road area. They were following and trying to force stop a fellow biker yesterday. 

nails
PRICKS! I really hope they didn't succeed in this? 

Morning all. Got caught in the rain but no problem, apart from the rubbish stock tyres on the cb650f. Pondering an upgrade to pr3’s, 

I go down OKR all the time and the scooters are, indeed, pricks.

Morning! 

nails
PRICKS! I really hope they didn't succeed in this?  JAX
No they didn't succeed. Here's full story and another one which happened yesterday as well.

Attachments

photo_upload.jpg

photo_upload.jpg

morning all. 

went to the local bike show last night, found something for Aceman.

Attachments

photo_upload.jpg

Morning, thought I could have got wetter this morn, so just chucked a cup of freshly brewed coffee over my leg. Suitably look like I have p****d myself.

Morning all. Missed all the rain yesterday and today.  Lovely ride in this morning.  Spotted scooteroonies in Jamaica Rd area too and will quite simply run them over.  No issues with that at all.  CBF500 with crashbars, so it can bulldoze its way through a scrote or 3.

Absolute scumbags…I hope they fall under a truck!

mother fookers! that all sounds a little to close to home for my liking…