Thursday morning roll call

Good morning?

I thought I saw the Sun? I did, I did saw the Sun.

Alex GoldAliceAndyCr15Andyp69ArtASBOAtomic PunkbanditjohnBang2RightsbanyanBigVernBikerboyBikergirl_400BlackbirdxxBladeBaiterBlueLagosBorisBrianatthedockBroadyBusaBazButterflybuttonmonkeycaptain chaosCaptain_SlowcheekychickChensterChunkyMonkeyCjKitClanceyCapt. Yolo SwagginsCurlyAllyCurtisDanielGTDaws1989dlchatelDriesieDTR RossD Two NineeezyridaEl Diablo DeVieseemsee EvilBladeF650GALFazer JayFireblade_RobFlatsFlumpitgarret Gazza BGemGemsGeoff Bgeorge .bgingerGPGSXRAngGuyHannaHannibalHannspoonHelsHerr SchmidtIangIMORTAL_IndianJayJaimeJ.CJetstreamJesteR6Jimbo 1Johnpjudgejools44KaosKarleighkato-Keith-kevstaKostasKTM DKuljlaidbackfreakLeon1984lessismoreLouL StarMacPMad-Dog hoftyMajormakmanMe_GroovyMELMetalRedCarriemickywizMikeDaBikeMiss PlummoleyMotopupMr BikeMr-CMumblesMuNkyNapa121NivagNonsenseNumNumoldguyoldmanPanagiotispawelPJpompeytimPowerpuffgirlPremises187Puppy’'s GirlPyro-technic rranksoundsRaquibratcatcherratty46RedratRICKYRioting RobRixxyRoadrunnerRoadRacerRobCRoddersRossorugby joe
Rusty99
ScorchSeanR1SerrisanshewoolfShiver
SimoninEssex
SJ
Slipper 1
smiled
SneakyMcC
sookie
Stacey
Steve
steveCBR11XX
Stevewright
Stranger
Stretchbev
stubbs
Stunt Martin
Suzuki_angel
suzukikev
szymon
T cat
tattooist750chick
tehswerver
TheOC
The Sleeper
Tiggi
TimR
Tom_Matthews88
Topgooner
Top Kat 999
Trackday Junkie
Triang
Trisckie
Tromboman
trouble002
tug
WeeFrenchie
westie800

Zander

Morning all :slight_smile: Hope it stay’s dry and warms up a tad,

All the best John

Morning all
The sun is out and i have nearly got rid of this virus which i have had for 12 days now.

Mornin peeps

There’s a big orange coloured thing in the sky today :ermm:

Pity I’m off to bed as i’ve got 2 more nights to do :frowning:

Ride safe and keep it shiny side up

Morning all. Was dry, cool and sunny for the early morning ride in. Glad I had my winter gloves on though!

Morning all…

Hoping for a sunny ride to the dentist :crying: I reckon it will help balance out the pain :blink:

Morning!

This morning was good until some douche blocked me and Ive more than likely got myself a £60 fine but it’s better than a crash.

Hoping for a sunny ride to the dentist :crying:

Morning LBs. Good luck Flumpit, what are you having done?
Happy Thursday everyone

Morning all. Saw someone got pulled over along the A3 (West Hill) on the way in. Hope it wasn’t too bad.

Good morning LB
Stay safe

morning peeps

Evening all, what a pleasant day riding even it was just for work.

Soon be Friday!:slight_smile: