Thursday morning roll call

Feeling like a bit of a tit sitting the bus in full bike gear. Hay ho I’m happy!

Abzero
Aceman
AndyCr15
Arfa
Art
Bang2Rights
banman - LB’s designated bike lifter
BigD
Big Red S
Blade
bluelagos
BobbyR1
Bespectacled Boris (is back)
brains_t
Cactus- AKA The Beard
ChrisB
Changyammi
Curtis
Cypher
DangerousB
Eezie
Geoff B
GSXRAng
Hannibal
hogtrumpet
IanWilliamson
IMORTAL_Indian
Ironman
Janey
Jay
Jax the unphotographable
JesteR6
Jetstream
Kevsta
KTM D
makman
Marmablade
me_groovy the saga continues
Michael
Miggy
mole
Motodrb
nails
National Treasure
Nic
nivag aka sand king
Panagiotis
pawel
Pricetta
Rixxy
Rosso
Rusty99
Scorch
SeanV4
Shaunicous aka Beast
SilveR6 aka head shaker
Slacker
Slan aka Speedy Gonzales
Stevie78
Streetdouble
Stuart Fordyce
Szymon
T cat
TDJ
Tiggi
TimR
TheOC
The Sleeper
TimmyFox - 2015 Poo sticks champion
TheUnforgiven
Toony
Treacle
Triang - Ross
Tromboman
VelcroHead - Red Stripe on his Cornflakes
Von
Westie
Whereisgibson
WildBoy
Wise
Yourebarred
Zander
Zine
Zorro

Morning all - nice ride in today. I’m hoping for some nice weather this weekend.

Ooooh, you picking up your new bike today?
Mornin’ all!

Morning Peeps

Nice lie in today, hopefully bike made it up north yesterday to get some scorching. MPV recovered yesterday following a not too well done diesel leak off pipe replacement so may spank the juicy 16 plate hire on my driveway later.

Morning,

Coffee is taking longer than usual to kick in.

Morning

Morning LB Family… Tube in this morning…(beer o’clock later :slight_smile:

Morning all! Still feeling sleepy but at least it’s only two days to go.

Now just need to wait for Nick to reveal his new bike…

Morning all! Nick post some pictures later today!

Morning, a bit sore today but I’m allowed to move my elbow and wrist so they don’t stiffen up.
Question ; if I let the bike run will keep the battery charged, if so how long should I run it for, my charger went caput

Morning all.  Lovely ride in. However if you want to get ahead of me, don’t do it by running red lights and using cycle lanes… silly bugger this morning being a real twat in his riding. How can you be so eager to get to work??

Morning all

Lol ages ago I stopped a bloke riding like this and almost took me out. He was waiting for me to tear into him. All I asked was what’s your job? He said eh?
I want to know what job you have to be so eager to kill yourself and possibly others for?
I can’t remember what he said but my response was, really that’s it. I thought you was on a promise.

Morning! Found a private taxi driver sleeping in his car parked in MC bay, loved how he jumped when I knocked on the window :smiley:

Morning all.  Lovely ride in. However if you want to get ahead of me, don't do it by running red lights and using cycle lanes.... silly bugger this morning being a real twat in his riding. How can you be so eager to get to work?? makman
I hope that wasn't me

Gooood morning VietLondnam.

WFH today. Should have just done a return ride to the office for fun.

Morning all…little bit of carnage around this morning, especially on Euston Road.

Morning, a bit sore today but I'm allowed to move my elbow and wrist so they don't stiffen up. Question ; if I let the bike run will keep the battery charged, if so how long should I run it for, my charger went caput ChrisB
glad you feel better.  ^^ no. the best course of action is not to start the bike at all.  the way it charges is similar to dynamo, the wheel needs to spin in order to charge it up, at highish speed for at least 15min.  ideally when a good battery is holding its charge it shouldnt discharge for a while.  when you can ride again take it for a good spin for minimum 15min.
Morning, a bit sore today but I'm allowed to move my elbow and wrist so they don't stiffen up. Question ; if I let the bike run will keep the battery charged, if so how long should I run it for, my charger went caput ChrisB
I have an optimate ive never used if you want it
Morning! Found a private taxi driver sleeping in his car parked in MC bay, loved how he jumped when I knocked on the window :D nails
rookie. 

you should rock the car. he’ll wake up thinking he’s fallen asleep at the wheel.