Throttle Assist Cramp Buster thing - worth a punt at 99p

I’ve never had a problem keeping the throttle open before and I’m not sure whether this is due to the change of bike or left overs from my off. Anyway I’ve been experiencing some discomfort in my right wrist and forearm when out riding for anything more than a couple of hours. I tried a surgical type wrist support which eased the discomfort but caused other problems because it held the wrist too straight. Then I remembered seeing an old lag using one one of those throttle assist cramp buster things so I gave that a punt. Discomfort is now a thing of the past. It took a couple of rides to get it in a comfortable position and used to the additional benefit of being able to control the throttle with the palm of the hand.

Conclusion - well worth a punt and cheaper than a cuppa at the Ace

Arrived in less than 7 days from Hong Kong or if you want to part with blue beer vouchers there are many UK stockists eager to lighten your wallet

I have wrist problems too and this thing is a lifesaver on long trips

which old lag was it …TDJ

I had one of those on my R1. There were a few times my heart threw in an extra couple of beats, when I’d accidentally touched it, causing the bike to bolt forward. I’d suggest you set it slightly too low rather than slightly too high

@ Rusty - It was he who told everybody he’d bin on holiday when he’d wheelie bin somewhere else and we’re not talking on a golf tour although he’s been known to play the game to quite a high standard.

@ Aceman - Good advice, maybe they should carry a disclaimer. Definitely takes a couple of days to get used to, I pulled an inadvertent wheelie first time out with it ;-(

@NT saw what you did there but careful :rotating_light:

Wish we had seen the wheelie :slight_smile: