This years National Bikesafe Motorcycle Show is being hosted by the Met!

This years national bikesafe show is being hosted by the Met at The Peel Centre, Aerodrome Road,London NW9 5JE on Saturday & Sunday 29-30/3/2008. Apparently there will be trade stands, bike manufacturers etc etc + assessed bike safe rides…

http://www.bikesafe.co.uk/Bikesafe/Bikesafe2000/england/metropolitan/metropolitan.html

Looks worth a visit. Thanks

Looks good!

looks good time to check the A-Z see where it is :slight_smile:

Got the date in my diary. :smiley:

I think Infinity Motorcycles will have a stand there too :smiley:

The bikesafe teamed mention this when a few of us did our course, said it’s gonna be an event not to miss, im in!

I can’t make this but was wondering if the London Excel show is worth going to? Is anyone going?

Just off the A41 in Hendon,not far from the A1.Easy to get to.:smiley:

cheers mate found it on map, hope im not working as it looks like a good day out :slight_smile:

I’ll be going ! Having read Bikesafe Website have decided not to bother going to Excel !!! Any one riding down from Cambridge/North Essex Way ?

Bump.

This should be a good show to go to, not too big and yet enough stands and things to be interesting, whether or not you want to get a ride assessment. Plus going to it will support our very own Bikesafe guys, very well worth it IMHO. :slight_smile: