this weekend

I will be bombing up the M1 to Northants then doing some twistie stuff up to Nottingham… 4 days around Notts/Derbyshire inc Matlock, then back down on Thursday Have a good weekend everybody
BC2

ive been to the ace tonight, then working tommorrow-boo! Sunday i shall probably be back at the ace. hope to see yas there!

Boo Hoo !! Planned to meet the girls up the ace tonight, sorry Trisckie and Andrea? But ol man nicked me bike and took it to work !! That’ll teach me to take the car and go shopping! Turns out his bluddy battery was flat on his bike, i had the car, so he took my baby !!! So had to keep my backside indoors tonight (do you think he did it on purpose, and just TOLD me the batteries flat?) Anyways, my turn Sunday, cant do anything tomorrow, gotta watch the footie!!! but sunday, meeting the girls and going to high beach and then southend…its gotta be no top and g strings under those leathers girls !!! too too hot …phew !

oh its gonna be hard sitting in the office next week looking out at that blue blue sky and wishing my life away till time to go home and i can get back on the bike…

why not try hiding the keys next time? he he lol x

I’m going to fit my new small number plate to my hornet tomorrow and watch some football, then clean all the dead flies off the bike that I have collected this week, but i’m working on sunday boo!

Enjoy!

#Talking small number plates? When i went into the shop to get mine done, the guy behind the counter advised me NOT to do it? said as soon as i take it out on the road i will get stopped by ol bill? that they can take your bike and compound it etc etc …so why is it i see so many other bikes, with small, and some with not even the right writing of numbers, riding around??? Was he being kind, or a b ???

think he is talking out his arse, just dont take the piss my plate is a standard font 1.5 inches under standard size each way ive had that size for years and never been pulled, just dont get a letterbox style you will be laughing

finish the night shift then off to the bmf show at paddock wood kent,sunday morning

paddock wood for me on sunday then ride out sumwhere i guess

Paddock wood for me too Sunday.

Hope I see you there!