THIS SATURDAY (19.01.08)

Myself and Westafina will be out Saturday night in town and we will be heading over to Yates in Leicester Square for a boogie on down session from about 10pm. I know we’re all waiting to be paid and this month really seems to drag, however you are welcome to come.

The more the merrier

x

who the heck is westafina

ill be at the spots bar on haymarket having a late xmas works do, i might pop over

:frowning: No can do - already got plans for this weekend - sorry, but have a FAB time :smiley:

hmmm might come join ya gotta be on a flight v early hours so was plannin on staying up all night :smiley:

I might pop in for a bit :slight_smile:

Excellent - Any more folks want to come?

what type of club is it again?? My appologies, thats my dirty mind :rolleyes: Not sure i’ll make this now :frowning: if i do tho it’ll be a nice surprise for ya :wink:

i am westafina, hehe, yes, we shall be boogie woogieng on a budget! and its cheap in Yates`s, so pop on dahhhn:D

lol, you nutter. dont be using that as an excuse for being rubbish on the slopes on monday mate! :smiley:

have fun tomorrow guys, wish i could come but i have to count the pennies!

Hopefully i’ll be able to show my face more over the coming months.

xx

I can come along if you really want me to cramp your style!!:stuck_out_tongue:

i`m sposed to be going covent garden for a couple of drinks mite pop over and say hi;)

make sure you do!

:cool: