The Weekly LB Meet at The Bike Shed!

2022 inauguration meet with usual suspects! Was great to catch up!
Hopefully we start clocking numbers like in “the old days”.

B

2 Likes

Anyone planning on going to The Bike Shed one evening this week?

BromleyJohn

hi JJ

It is not looking like the regulars can make this week. I defo not around this week. Will keep you posted if it changes.

No worries cheers

I’m in London on Wednesday, may make an appearance at The Bike Shed and/or The Griffin for old times sake.

2 Likes

Nobody here?

Not this week for me, needed a night in.

Anyone making an appearance this week??

I need to budget for my Bike Shed visits, maybe just twice or thrice a year and I’ve been twice this year already. I thought £20 for a cheeseburger, chips and a couple of diet Cokes was excessive and with a 125 mile round trip there’s the raised fuel prices to consider too, just as well The (old) 250 is ULEZ compliant.

I know ‘this is Shoreditch’ I was born and bred less than 500 yards from the Bike Shed, as was my father, grandfather, great grandfather and probably a long line of Treasures before them too. I do know they’d all be turning in their graves if they knew the price charged for a nose bag under the railway arches of Shoreditch!

Twenty quid? Sounds like a bargain, same cost for an oatmilk chai latte served by a bearded barista round those parts!

2 Likes

it’s because all the cool and trendy yuppies who get their bikes one once a year on a sunny dry day are happy to pay those prices.

1 Like

Next time I’ll ask for an OAP mid week special and a winter discount!

2 Likes

Anyone around for this tonight?

hey man, long time not talky.

i’m not going to be there for another couple of weeks, but after that hopefully.

Debating it, but its long journey and petrol prices and me being lazy… we will see

B

I’ve blown this months entertainment budget on a weekend bender, but I’m due a walkabout around Shoreditch some time soon.

When will that be NT? as I want to have a catch up with you about the iron butt

@The_Sleeper you going to The Bike Shed tonight?

Do LB meet at the Bike Shed now? What day?

Yes and Wednesday. Some weeks its a poor turn out, £20 for cheeseburger, chips and a diet coke that might be a diet Pepsi may have some bearing on that or it may just be the 20 mph speed limit infested with safety cameras to protect us from ourselves.

Shout out if/when going and I’ll make the effort, on my pension I’ve limited my myself to 3 Bike Shed visits per year.

1 Like